四签名(MP3+中英字幕) 第67期:线索的中断(11)
日期:2016-08-17 13:18

(单词翻译:单击)

"Rather an irregular proceeding," said Jones, shaking his head.
琼斯摇头道:"这个办法未免于规章有所不合
"However, the whole thing is irregular, and I suppose we must wink at it.
不过咱们可以通融办理。
The treasure must afterwards be handed over to the authorities until after the official investigation."
但是看完之后,宝物必须送还政府以便检验。
"Certainly. That is easily managed.
"那是当然的,这个好办。
One other point. I should much like to have a few details about this matter from the lips of Jonathan Small himself.
还有一点,我倒很希望先听到琼诺赞·斯茂亲口说出有关这一案件的始末详情。
You know I like to work the details of my cases out.
你知道,我素来就需要把一个案子的详情,充分地了解。

福尔摩斯探案集 四签名

There is no objection to my having an unofficial interview with him,
你大概对于我准备先在这儿或其他地方,在警察看守之下,
either here in my rooms or elsewhere, as long as he is efficiently guarded?"
先对他作一次非正式的讯问一节没有什么不同意吧?"
"Well, you are master of the situation. I have had no proof yet of the existence of this Jonathan Small.
"你是掌握着全案情况的人。虽然我还没有能够证明确有这么一个叫琼诺赞·斯茂的人,
However, if you can catch him, I don't see how I can refuse you an interview with him."
可是如果你能捉到他,我没有理由阻止你先向他讯问。"
"That is understood, then?"
"那么,这也同意了?"
"Perfectly. Is there anything else?"
"完全同意,还有什么要求吗?"
"Only that I insist upon your dining with us. It will be ready in half an hour.
"只有我要留你同我们一起吃晚饭,半点钟内即可备好。
I have oysters and a brace of grouse, with something a little choice in white wines.
我准备了生蚝和一对野鸡,还有些特选的白酒。
Watson, you have never yet recognized my merits as a housekeeper."
华生,你不知道,我还是个治家的能手呢。"

分享到