生命中的一年(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第22期:下一站政治童话故事
日期:2015-12-18 09:52

(单词翻译:单击)

纪录片文本

For most writers, the act of writing is a form of therapy.

对大部分作家来说,写作是一种治愈方法。

A way of making sense of the world and their place within it.

是一种寻找这个世界意义所在的方式,并为自己找到其中的位置。

Now, Jo Rowling is writing again.

现在,乔·罗琳再次提笔了。

So Jo, what are you writing now?

乔,那么你现在在写什么?

A story that I describe as a political fairy tale.

一个我称之为政治童话的故事。

And it's for, I think, slightly younger children.

而且我觉得对象是比较年轻的群体。

下一站政治童话故事.png

So that will probably be the next thing that I finish.

那么这大概是我写的下一本书了。

I'm not in a mad hurry to publish. I would like to take my time.

我不急着发表,我想慢慢来。

Why? Because I've lived with deadlines for 10 years and I'm currently able to luxuriate in the fact that no one's really expecting it.

为什么? 因为10年来我一直生活在截止日期里,而我现在有了空闲时间,其实人们不会太期待这部作品。

No one knows anything about it, so I feel as though I've gone back to the beginning of where I was on Philosopher's Stone when it was my private world.

人们不知道它会讲些什么,所以我就觉得我好像回到了我最初写《魔法石》的那个私密世界。

And I'd really like to enjoy that sole possession for a while.

我真的想享受一会儿独自拥有它的时光。

Political fairy tale. Well, that's all you're prepared to say?

政治童话,这就是你准备说的全部吗?

I think that's quite a lot, James.

詹姆士,我想已经透露得很多了。

It's the end of a year of filming.

这是一年来拍摄的结尾。

There are just a few more questions I want to ask.

我还想问她一些问题。

When were you happiest?

你什么时候最幸福?

Hospital for the birth of each of my children and Venice last year with Neil.

我每一个孩子在医院出生的那一刻,还有去年和尼尔去了威尼斯。

What's your biggest regret?

你最大的遗憾是什么?

That I didn't keep my mother on the phone longer the last time I spoke to her.

我最后一次和母亲通话的时候,没有和她多说两句。

What do you still want to achieve?

你还想实现什么目标?

I want to get better.

我希望一切会更好。

Do you ever feel that you just got lucky?

你可曾觉得自己只是运气好?

Having the idea was lucky.

有灵感就是运气好。

Do you ever a feel a fraud?

可曾有过被欺骗的感觉?

Less as I get older, but I have done.

年纪渐长就少了,但我有想过。

What keeps you going?

什么是你前行的动力?

I'm a born trier.

我生来就是不懈的尝试者。

Why do you still write?

为什么你还在写作?

Because I love it and I need it.

因为我热爱,我也需要写作。

How would you like to be remembered?

你想如何被铭记?

As someone who did the best she could with the talent she had.

一个拥有天赋并能将之发挥到最好的人。

纪录片视频

栏目介绍:

本栏目是介绍关于《哈利·波特》作者J.K.罗琳的一部视频纪录片,这部影片记录了J.K.罗琳在写作并出版最后一部《哈利·波特》小说——《哈利·波特与死亡圣器》的一年里发生的事情。此外还包含了对罗琳的多次采访、提问,还有罗琳在首发会和推广会上的一些内容。

精彩视频:


分享到
重点单词
  • therapyn. 疗法,治疗
  • slightlyadv. 些微地,苗条地
  • possessionn. 财产,所有,拥有
  • spokev. 说,说话,演说
  • achievev. 完成,达到,实现
  • fraudn. 骗子,欺骗,诈欺
  • describevt. 描述,画(尤指几何图形),说成