生命中的一年(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第10期:罗琳对名利的看法
日期:2015-11-12 16:15

(单词翻译:单击)

纪录片文本

"The stuff was quite disgusting. As though someone had liquidized bogieflavored Every Flavor Beans. "
“那东西很难喝,好像有人把比比多味豆的味道全混在一起榨成了汁。”
He poses with Jo for photographs.
他和乔拍了照片。
Big eyes are great, Stephen.
睁大眼睛,斯蒂芬。
Jo, keep engaged. Yeah.
乔,保持注意力。
Sorry. It's all right.
对不起。 没关系。
The Chinese have a saying: Be careful what you wish for.
中国有个成语叫做心想事成。
I wondered how much J.K. Rowling wanted all this fame.
我不知道J.K ·罗琳对这些名利有几许期望。

罗琳对名利的期望.png

I wished to be published.
我想要我的书被出版。
And I wished more than anything in the world to be a writer.
与世界上任何事相比,我只想成为一名作家。
Did I wish...It never occurred to me in a million years, James that people would search my dustbins pull a longlens camera on me on the beach, you know.
我希望……我从来都没想到过,詹姆士,人们会翻我的垃圾箱,人们会在沙滩上拿着长镜头相机对着我,你知道的。
Never occurred to me a journalist would bang on the door of one of my oldest friends and offer her money to talk about me.
从不会想到还有记者拍我老朋友的门拿出钱来求他们讲我的故事。
Never occurred to me that my children would be scrutinized to see how spoiled they were because their parent was famous.
从未想过我的孩子们被审视,看他们有没有被宠坏,因为他们的父母出了名。
Three weeks before the launch of the final book Jo attends the film premier of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix the fifth book in the series.
最后一本书发售前的三周乔出席了《哈利·波特与凤凰社》电影的首映这一系列中的第五部。
It's a starry, glamorous occasion.
这是一个星光熠熠,闪亮迷人的时刻。
And Jo is expected to behave like a film star. But she is a writer.
乔被期待着表现得像一名电影明星。但她是一位作家。
And when she started, she could hardly have expected all this attention.
当初,她很难想到如今的万众瞩目。

纪录片视频

栏目介绍:

本栏目是介绍关于《哈利·波特》作者J.K.罗琳的一部视频纪录片,这部影片记录了J.K.罗琳在写作并出版最后一部《哈利·波特》小说——《哈利·波特与死亡圣器》的一年里发生的事情。此外还包含了对罗琳的多次采访、提问,还有罗琳在首发会和推广会上的一些内容。

精彩视频:


分享到
重点单词
  • engagedadj. 忙碌的,使用中的,订婚了的
  • flavorn. 滋味,香料,风格 vt. 加味于