生命中的一年(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第21期:罗琳人生的转角
日期:2015-12-17 11:51

(单词翻译:单击)

纪录片文本

Did you write in here?

你当时是在这里写书的吗?

This is really the room.

真的是这间屋子。

Well, I finished Philosopher's Stone in here.

我在这里完成了《魔法石》。

This is really where I turned my life around.

这里真是我人生的转角。

Completely. I mean, my life changed so much in this flat.

彻彻底底地,我是说我的人生在这里发生了太大的变化。

I feel I really became myself here, you know, everything was stripped away.

我觉得我在这里成就了自我,一切都从生命中剥离。

罗琳人生的转角.png

I'd made such a mess of things but that was freeing.

我把生活弄得一团糟,但那些使我解脱。

So I just thought, "Well, I wanna write. "

所以我只想着 “好 我要写作”。

"So I write the book. And what is the worst that can happen?

“所以我写书,我还能发生什么更糟的事发生?”

It gets down by every publisher in Britain, big deal. "

无非就是被英国所有的出版商拒之门外,有什么大不了。”

So, you know it was really back-to-the-wall time here.

所以你知道的,这里真是一段走投无路的时间。

My bedroom's... Well, "my bedroom"...The bedroom is a lot tidier now, God.

我的卧室,“我的卧室” 这间卧室现在整洁多了。

God, that's mad.

上帝,好疯狂。

This was a tip when I left it.

那是我留下的小纸条。

Oh, look. Harry Potter books.

看,《哈利·波特》书。

Now, that is really freaky.

现在这一切真的很怪。

And for years now I felt like if it all disappeared and some days I do feel like that. Is it real?

好多年了,我还会想如果现在的一切消失了,有些时候我真会这么想,这是真的吗?

Then this is where I would come back to, you know. This would be my baseline. I'd be back in Leith.

接着,这里就会是我回去的地方,这里会是我的底线,我会回到利斯。

And obviously if I had known that 10 year... Well, what was it? Yeah, 10 years on.

显然,要是我10年前就知道……多少呢?对,就是10年以前。

I'd come back here with a film crew and there would be my published books in someone else's bookcase in this room.

知道有一天我会带着摄制组回到这里,这间屋子里别人的书架上会有我出的书。

I mean, it's really incredible to me.

我想说这真的太不可思议了。

It really did... I mean Yes.

真的太……我想说是的。

Because it's such a well-worn part of my story now. It's a big yawn to hear.

我是怎么写出书来的故事已经是老生常谈了,再听人们要打哈欠了。

How I wrote I as though it was all some sort of publicity stunt I did for a year.

我是如何写书的,这一年来我就好像在做秀。

But it was my life, and it was very hard.

但这就是我的生活,走到这一步非常不容易。

And I didn't know that it was gonna be this fairy-tale resolution.

我从没想到过最后的答案会是童话般的结局。

And I... Coming back here is just full of ghosts.

我……回到这里真是太多不好的过往。

纪录片视频

栏目介绍:

本栏目是介绍关于《哈利·波特》作者J.K.罗琳的一部视频纪录片,这部影片记录了J.K.罗琳在写作并出版最后一部《哈利·波特》小说——《哈利·波特与死亡圣器》的一年里发生的事情。此外还包含了对罗琳的多次采访、提问,还有罗琳在首发会和推广会上的一些内容。

精彩视频:


分享到
重点单词
  • crewn. 全体船员,全体乘务员,(一组)工作人员 vi
  • publicityn. 公众的注意,宣传,宣扬,宣传品,广告
  • stuntn. 特技,阻碍成长 vt. 阻碍成长,表演特技
  • strippedadj. 剥去的 v. 剥夺(strip的过去分词形式)
  • bookcasen. 书架,书柜
  • resolutionn. 决心,决定,坚决,决议,解决,分辨率
  • incredibleadj. 难以置信的,惊人的