生命中的一年(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第18期:罗琳到底拥有多少财产
日期:2015-12-04 08:22

(单词翻译:单击)

纪录片文本

Howler is floating in space.

吼叫信在空中飘浮。

And its mouth is moving, but you can't hear what it's saying.

它的嘴巴在动,但你听不见它在说什么。

But if you stand in the perfect spot right in front of this window we have what's called HyperSonic Sound, and only that one person can hear what the Howler is saying.

但你只要站在这扇窗前的最佳位置,我们有超音速音效技术, 只有一个人能听见吼叫信在说什么。

I think it must be quite odd to be J.K. Rowling.

我相信这对J.K ·罗琳来说一定很奇怪。

Half of her life seems almost normal, while the other half seems completely mad.

她一半的人生平平常常,另一半看上去却彻底疯狂。

罗琳到底拥有多少财产.png

A sensor will tell that there's somebody there.

感应器能探测到有人在那里。

It will open its eyes, growl and lunge at you.

它会睁开眼睛,咆哮着向你冲过来。

There's also the question of money.

随之而来的还有钱的问题。

According to some press reports. Yeah. You have £570 million.

根据一些媒体的报道。 嗯。你有5.7亿英镑。

Is this true? Those reports are bollocks.

这是真的吗? 那些报道是胡扯。

How much do you have? Loads, but I'm not telling you how much.

你有多少财产?-很多,但我不会告诉你是多少。

But it's definitely not 570 million. -Why won't you tell me?

但绝对不是5.7亿英镑。 你为什么不告诉我。

Because I think it's private.

因为我觉得这是个人隐私。

But you have lots of millions of pounds? Yeah, I do.

但你有上百万英镑吧? 是的。

Money means that J.K. Rowling can afford to do her Christmas shopping in Tiffany.

富有意味着J.K ·罗琳能在蒂芙尼购买圣诞节的行头。

Here's a new cuff that we have.

我们这里的新手镯。

It's wonderful. Isn't this great? Yeah.

太漂亮了。这不是很好吗?对啊。

She also allows herself one particular indulgence: Shoes.

她也允许自己沉溺在一个特殊嗜好中:买鞋。

Why do girls love shoes so much?

姑娘们为什么就那么爱鞋子呢?

I want all of those. You're really nice.

我统统都想要。 那你就太好了。

Do you worry about people asking you for money all the time?

你担心人们会一直向你要钱吗?

No. Do they? -Honestly. Well, strangers write to me and ask for money. A lot.

不会。 他们会吗?-实话说,有陌生人写信问我要钱。人挺多的。

And sometimes I've given it.

有时候我给了他们。

But with people that I know, it does change your relationships.

对于那些我认识的人,这的确改变了人的关系。

Anyone who says differently is a fool or a liar.

谁不那么想就是个傻瓜,要么是骗子。

It does add a dimension to your relationships.

这增加了人们关系的隔阂。

When your status changes initially, I think.

我想会有,在你的处境发生变化之初。

But now, as time's gone on, I think my friends have made an adjustment and I've made an adjustment.

但现在随着时间流逝,我和朋友们都做好了调整。

And my experience is that your best friends are happy to take in the spirit that it's given and you know, we can all relate pretty much as we ever did.

我的经验是你的挚友会乐意接受被给予的态度,我们就和从前一样相处愉快。

Do you worry that people are gonna...that people, at some point, are going to ask you?

你担心有人在某种场合开口问你?

Is it like a sort of shadow in a conversation? Do you think: "I bet they're gonna ask me for money. " No. No, definitely not, definitely not.

你谈话中是否会有一种阴影,你会想“我打赌人们会找我要钱”这样的话 。不会,绝对不会。绝对不会。

I don't walk around at all thinking that everyone wants to get a bit of money from me.

我不想带着每个人都想找我要点钱的想法走来走去。

Are you leading up to touching me? Do you want a loan?

你正在说服我吗?你想要贷款吗?

纪录片视频

栏目介绍:

本栏目是介绍关于《哈利·波特》作者J.K.罗琳的一部视频纪录片,这部影片记录了J.K.罗琳在写作并出版最后一部《哈利·波特》小说——《哈利·波特与死亡圣器》的一年里发生的事情。此外还包含了对罗琳的多次采访、提问,还有罗琳在首发会和推广会上的一些内容。

精彩视频:


分享到
重点单词
  • loann. 贷款,借出,债权人 v. 借,供应货款,借给
  • statusn. 地位,身份,情形,状况
  • adjustmentn. 调整
  • indulgencen. 沉溺,放纵,嗜好 n. 【宗】(天主教)特赦;豁免
  • dimensionn. 尺寸,次元,容积,维度,范围,方面 vt. 标尺寸
  • shadown. 阴影,影子,荫,阴暗,暗处 vt. 投阴影于,跟踪
  • particularadj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的 n. 个别项目
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • liarn. 说谎者
  • initiallyadv. 最初,开头