神探夏洛克第3季Sherlock(MP3+中英字幕) 第51期:最好的朋友
日期:2016-10-14 11:37

(单词翻译:单击)

For me, I need a best man.
我需要伴郎。
Oh, right. Maybe not a garrotter.
哦,这样。最好别是绞杀狂。
Gavin? Who?
加文?谁?
Gavin Lestrade? He's a man and good at it.
加文·雷斯垂德?他很擅长当伴郎。
It's Greg. And he's not my best friend.
他叫格雷格,但不是我最好的朋友。
Oh, Mike Stanford, I see.
哦,迈克·斯坦福,懂了。
Well, he's nice. Um, though I'm not sure how well he'd cope with all...
他人不错,但应该无法应付……
No, Mike's great, but He's not my best friend.
迈克人很好,但也不是我最好的朋友。
Look, Sherlock, this is the biggest and most important day of my life...
听着,夏洛克,这是我人生中最重要的一天……
Well... No, it is. It is.
这个嘛……确定一定以及肯定。
神探夏洛克剧照

And I want to be up there with the two people that I love and care about most in the world. Yes.
我想与两个人坐在一起——世上我最爱的两个人。对。
So Mary Morstan. Yes.
也就是玛丽·摩斯坦。对。
And... you.
和你
I confess at first I didn't realise he was asking me.
我承认,开始没明白他要邀请我。
When finally I understood, I expressed to him that I was both flattered and surprised.
恍然大悟后,我向他表达了荣幸和惊讶。
I explained to him that I'd never expected this request and I was a little daunted in the face of it.
我解释说,没料到他会请我,因此稍有些震惊。
Sherlock...
夏洛克
I nonetheless promised I would do my very best to accomplish a task which was, for me, as demanding and difficult as any I had ever contemplated.
当然我也保证会尽力,对我来说这是平生最具挑战的任务。
Additionally, I thanked him for the trust he placed in me and indicated that I was, in some ways, very close to being moved by it.
我还感谢了他的信任并暗示某种程度来说,我几乎感动了。
No, it's getting a bit scary now.
别,你别吓我啊。

分享到