神探夏洛克第3季Sherlock(MP3+中英字幕) 第45期:婚礼(4)
日期:2016-09-21 16:32

(单词翻译:单击)

I don't know, I'll ask one.
不知道,得问他们。
You're a detective.
你是侦探耶。
Yep. Have you solved any murders? Sure, loads. Can I see? Yeah, all right.
没错。破过杀人案吗?多的是。我能看看吗?行啊。
What's all the stuff in his eye? Maggots. Cool!
他眼睛里是什么?蛆。赞!
He said you had some pictures for him, as a treat?
他说你有好看的图片来奖励他?
Er, yes, if he's good. Beheadings. Lovely little village.
对,只要他乖乖听话。斩首。那是个可爱的小村。
Hmm? What did you say? Hold it. Nice!
你刚说什么?定住。很美!
I'm starving. Thanks. I had to lose so much weight to get into this dress. Hmm, he's nice.
饿死我了。谢谢。为了穿婚纱减肥真痛苦。嗯,那人不错。
Traces of two leading brands of deodorant, both advertised for their strength,
身上混杂两种著名强力香体露,
suggestive of a chronic body odour problem, manifesting under stress.
说明长期有体臭,压力太大会发病。
OK, done there. What about his friend?
那算了,他朋友如何?
神探夏洛克

Long-term relationship, compulsive cheat. Seriously?
有长期女友,习惯性出轨。真的啊?
Waterproof cover on his smart-phone.
手机上有防水壳。
Yet his complexion doesn't indicate outdoor work.
但看肤色,不是做户外工作的。
It suggests he's in the habit of taking his phone into the shower with him,
说明他经常带手机进浴室
which means he often receives texts and emails he'd rather went unseen.
也即经常收到私密信息和邮件。
Can I keep you?
你留下陪我玩吧 ?
Do you like solving crimes? Do you have a vacancy?
喜欢破案吗?你缺人手?
So, Harry? Er, no. No show.
哈利呢?呃,没来
Darling, I'm so sorry. Yeah, it was a bit of a punt asking her, I suppose.
亲爱的,真遗憾。邀请她时就大概料到了。
Still, free bar, wouldn't have been a good mix.
但有免费酒水,她还是别来好。

分享到