神探夏洛克第3季Sherlock(MP3+中英字幕) 第32期:做得太过了的菲利普
日期:2016-04-23 09:19

(单词翻译:单击)

Didn't you think it was intriguing?

你不觉得有趣吗?

Lurid. A case so sensational you hoped I'd be interested.

太耸动 如此精心炮制来吸引我的案件

But you overdid it, Phillip. You and your little fan-club.

你做得太过了 菲利普 你和你的小粉丝俱乐部

I just couldn't live with myself, knowing that I'd driven you to...

我良心不安 是我害你陷入……

But you didn't. You were always right, I wasn't dead.

可你没有 你一直是对的 我没死

No. No, and everything's OK now, isn't it?

对 全都没事了 对吧?


Yeah. Yeah.

是的

Though of course you've wasted police time.

除了你浪费了警力

Perverted the course of justice.

妨碍了司法公正

Risked distracting me from a massive terrorist assault that could have both destroyed Parliament and caused the death of hundreds of people.

让我从侦查恐怖袭击中分心差点毁掉议会死掉几百人

Oh, God! Oh, God, I'm sorry, Sherlock! I'm so sorry.

上帝啊 对不起 夏洛克 我很抱歉

Hang on.

等等

That doesn't make sense.

这说不通

How could you be sure John would stand on that exact spot?

你怎能确定约翰刚好站那里?

I mean, what if he'd moved?

如果他动了呢?

And...how did you do it all so quickly?

还有 你动作怎能这么快?

What if the bike hadn't hit him?

如果自行车没撞到他呢?

And anyway, why are you telling me all this?

再说 你为什么要告诉我?

If you'd pulled that off, I'm the last person you'd tell the truth to!

如果你真的做到了 最不会告诉的就是我吧

分享到
重点单词
  • assaultn. 攻击,突袭 vt. 袭击,突袭
  • massiveadj. 巨大的,大规模的,大量的,大范围的
  • luridadj. 火烧似的;可怕的,耸人听闻的;苍白的;血红的;
  • intriguingadj. 吸引人的,有趣的 vbl. 密谋,私通
  • sensationaladj. 使人感动的,非常好的,轰动的,耸人听闻的