神探夏洛克第3季Sherlock(MP3+中英字幕) 第50期:绞杀狂
日期:2016-10-10 13:46

(单词翻译:单击)

"Mary, lots of love..."
玛丽,全心祝福你……
Yeah? "Poppet. Oodles of love and heaps of good wishes from Cam."
嗯?乖孩子,祝万事如意,无忧无虑,卡姆敬上。
"Wish your family could have seen this."
你家人能看到这天就好了。
"Special day..." "Very special day..."
特殊的日子,大喜之日。
"Love..." "Love..." "Love..." "Love..." "Love..." Bit of a theme, you get the general gist. People are basically fond.
爱你,爱你,爱你,爱你,爱你。大同小异,了解就好,大家都献了爱心。
John Watson. My friend, John Watson. John...
约翰·华生。我的朋友,约翰·华生。约翰……
When John first broached the subject of being best man, I was confused.
约翰刚提出请我做伴郎时,我很困惑。
Sherlock? What was that noise downstairs? Oh, it was Mrs Hudson laughing.
夏洛克?楼下什么怪声?哦,赫德森太太在笑。
Hmm, it sounded like she was torturing an owl.
听着像她在虐待猫头鹰。
Yeah, well, it was laughter.
真是笑声。
神探夏洛克剧照

Could have been both.
可能都有。
Busy? Oh, just occupying myself. Sometimes it's so hard not smoking.
忙吗?就找点事情做,戒烟真难。
Mind if I interrupt?
我打断一下行吗?
Be my guest.
请便。
Tea? So, er, the big question. Mm-hmm?
喝茶吗?嗯,重要问题。嗯?
The best man. The best man?
伴郎(又意"最好的人")。最好的人?
What do you think? Billy Kincaid.
你觉得呢?比利·金凯德。
Sorry, what? Billy Kincaid, the Camden Garrotter, best man I ever knew. Vast contributions to charity, neverdisclosed.
谁?比利·金凯德,坎登绞杀狂,我所知最好的人。匿名为慈善事业做出极大贡献。
Personally managed to save three hospitals from closure and ran the best and safest children's homes in north England.
凭个人之力挽救三间医院,经营英格兰北部最好,最安全的儿童福利院
Yes, every now and again there'd be some garrotings, but stacking up the lives saved against the garrotings,on balance I'd say he...For my wedding.
偶尔会绞杀些人,但他救的比杀的人多多了,权衡起来算是……我的婚礼。

分享到