神探夏洛克第3季Sherlock(MP3+中英字幕) 第46期:婚礼(5)
日期:2016-09-23 09:37

(单词翻译:单击)

Oh. God, wow! Is that...? He came.
天哪!那是不是……他真来了。
So that's him, Major Sholto. Uh-huh.
那就是舒尔托少校吧。嗯哼。
If they're such good friends, why does he barely even mention him?
他们这么要好,怎么从没听他提过?
He mentions him all the time to me, never shuts up about him.
跟我这常说,一提起就讲个不停。
About him? Mm-hmm.
讲的是这人?是呀。
Urgh! I chose this wine, it's bloody awful!
我竟然选了这酒,太难喝了!
Yes, but it's definitely him that he talks about? Mm-hmm.
他讲个不停的是这人?是啊。
I'm very, very, glad to see you, sir.
长官,你能来我太荣幸了。
I know you don't really do this sort of thing.
我知道,你并不常参加这类活动。
Well, I do for old friends, Watson.
为了老友我愿意来,华生。
John. It's good to see you. You too.
约翰。见到你很高兴。我也是。
Civilian life suiting you, then?
你挺适应平民生活啊?
Er, er, yes. Well, I think so, sir.
算是吧,长官。
神探夏洛克

No more need for the trick cyclist?
不用看心理医生了?
No, I go now and then. Sort of a top-up.
偶尔会去,算是巩固吧。
Therapy can be very helpful.
心理咨询挺有帮助。
Where are you living these days?
你现在住在哪?
Oh, way out in the middle of nowhere. You wouldn't know it.
遥远偏僻的地方,你肯定没听过。
You look well...I've never even heard him say his name.
你气色不错……从未听他提起过这人。
Well, he's almost a recluse, you know, since... Yes.
他算是位隐士,自从……知道。
I didn't think he'd show up at all.
根本没想到他会来。
John says he's the most unsociable man he's ever met.
约翰说,这是他认识的最不擅交际的人。
He is? He's the most unsociable? Hmm.
这个是最不擅交际的?嗯。
Ah, that's why he's bouncing around him like a puppy.
怪不得他围着那人狂摇尾巴。
Oh, Sherlock! Neither of us were the first, you know. Stop smiling. It's my wedding day!
哦,夏洛克!我们都不是他第一个啦。不许笑。我在结婚耶!

分享到