看电影学英语《初恋50次》第16期:见见"十秒汤姆"
日期:2012-03-22 16:58

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey, Lucy. Good to see you again. 露西,真高兴再见到你
What the hell 's her problem? 她有什么问题啊?
She doesn't remember who you are, brah. 她不记得你是谁
Oh, yeah. 对哦
I suck at this job. 这工作真烂
Lucy, these are your brain scans here. 这是你的脑部扫描结果
I'm afraid they show no improvement. 恐怕并没有什么进展
The temporal lobe was severely damaged. 颞叶在车祸中受损严重
What we believe is scar tissue here is impairing your ability... 我们认为是伤疤的组织 阻挡你在睡眠中...
...to convert short-term memory into long-term memory while you sleep. 将短期记忆 转换为长期记忆的能力
The condition's come to be known as Goldfield Syndrome. 这症状称为金氏症候群
Who's Goldfield? A brilliant Lithuanian psychiatrist.金氏是指谁? 一位立陶宛的天才精神病学家
Took him four years to publish his findings... 他花了4年时间才出版论文...
He himself suffered temporal-lobe damage. 他也受颞叶损伤所苦
...because he had to keep starting over from scratch. 因为他老是得从头开始写
Obviously, your sense of humor is still intact, and that's here. 显然你的幽默感没事,在这里
Magnificent amygdala as well. 伟大的扁桃体
Doctor, I have a question. I' d be happy to answer it... 医生,我有个问题 我很乐意回答……
...but as I' ve told you before, this is a hygienic facility. Shirts are required. 我说过这里是医疗场所 在办公室里要穿上衣
Oh, okay. Nice move. 好啦 干的好
Listen, doctor, this... 医生...
...friend of mine's been experimenting a little with steroids. 我有个朋友 他服用了一点点的类固醇
He's been having a lot of wet dreams. 而他老是会梦遗
Could there be a connection between them? 这两者之间可不可能有关连?
Douglas, get off the juice. 道格,别再用禁药了
As for the nocturnal emissions, why don't you take a swim... 至于晚上会发射的问题,去游泳...
...buy a shirt with no holes, find a wahine and take her to dinner. 买件没洞的T恤 约个漂亮美眉去吃晚餐
I'll tell my friend you said so. 我会跟我朋友讲
In any case, Lucy, your condition is stable... 露西,你的状况很稳定...
...but most likely permanent. 可能也不会变好了
I'm so sorry, dear. 抱歉
But it could be worse. 还有可能会变糟
Yeah? How? 是吗?多糟?
I think you should meet Ten Second Tom. 我想你该见见十秒汤姆

分享到
重点单词
  • nocturnaladj. 夜的,夜间发生的
  • tissuen. (生物的)组织,织物,薄绢,纸巾
  • intactadj. 完好无缺的,原封不动的,未经触碰的
  • psychiatristn. 精神病医师,精神病学家
  • permanentadj. 永久的,持久的 n. 烫发
  • convertv. 变换,(使)转变,使 ... 改变信仰,倒置,兑换
  • stableadj. 稳定的,安定的,可靠的 n. 马厩,马棚,一批
  • scarn. 疤痕,伤痕,断崖 v. 结疤,使 ... 有伤痕,
  • syndromen. 综合症,典型表现
  • brilliantadj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的 n. 宝石