看电影学英语《初恋50次》第24期:早安,罗太太
日期:2012-04-11 15:59

(单词翻译:单击)

台词欣赏

Lucy! Lucy! Lucy Whitmore
露西!露西!惠露西
can I ask you a question? Do you have any idea who I am?
我能问你一个问题吗?你知道我是谁吗?
No. No? That sucks.
不知道 不知道?真糟糕
What's your name? I' m Henry. Henry.
你叫什么名字? 我叫亨利 亨利
I want to show you something. Will you come with me? Well, yeah.
跟我来,我有东西让你看 好
Hey. Do you know who that guy is? Dude, I don't even know who I am.
你知道那家伙是谁吗?我连我是谁都不知道了
Oh, well, you're Pablo Picasso. Really? No. Not really.
你是毕加索 真的? 不是真的
This is my studio. I don't know who you are, Henry but I dream about you almost every night. Why?
这是我的工作室 我不知道你是谁,亨利…… 但我几乎每晚都梦见你 为什么?
What would you say if I told you that notebook you read every day.
要是我告诉你 你每天都看的那本日记
I would say that that makes a lot of sense. You erased me from your memories.
我会说那很有可能 你把我从你记忆里抹去
because you thought you were holding me back from having, a full and happy life.
因为你以为你拖累了我 害我无法拥有快乐的人生
But you made a mistake. Being with you is the only way I could have a full and happy life.
但是你错了 我只有跟你在一起才会快乐
You're the girl of my dreams and apparently I' m the man of yours.
你是我最完美的伴侣 而我显然也是你的完美伴侣
Henry. It's nice to meet you. Lucy, it's nice to meet you too.
亨利 真高兴认识你 露西,我也一样
Hi, I' m Tom. Henry, Lucy. Nice to meet you, Tom.
你好,我是汤姆 亨利、露西,幸会,汤姆
Now why don't you come back in ten seconds so we can meet again?
十秒后再来,我们再相识一次
Do you, Honah Lee, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife. to have and to hold from this day forh.
亨利,你是否愿意 娶这位女子为妻
as long as you both shall live? I do. Really? Even though in, like, 10, 15 years.
从今起彼此相互扶持 直到永远? 我愿意 真的? 纵使经过10到15年后
she could possibly let herself go and then, like.
她可能会变成超丑肥猪母
sex could be, like, nauseating for you?
让你倒尽胃口不想上床?
What are you, nuts? Your wife's right over there. I'm just kidding, Muumuu!
你疯啦?你老婆在场耶 我开玩笑的啦,如花
I now pronounce you man and wife. Mazel tov! It's very cold, so when you're ready.
我宣布你们结为夫妻 恭喜! 外面很冷,上来要加衣服
put on a jacket and come have breakfast with me. Love you.
跟我一起吃早餐吧,我爱你
Hey, hey! Good morning, Mrs. Roth. Would you like to meet your daughter?
早安,罗太太 见过你女儿吧?
Go say hello to Mommy.
跟妈咪打招呼
Hi, Mommy. That's right. Good morning. Oh, my goodness! Grandpa's here. Hi, Dad.
妈咪 很好 早安 老天爷! 爷爷在这里 阿爸

重点讲解

1. Do you have any idea who I am?
你知道我是谁吗?

do you have any idea... 你怎么想……

Do you have any idea what this is, buddy?
你明白这是个什么东西吗,老友?

Do you have any idea when the store opens?
你知道商店什么时候开门吗?

Do you have any idea how much it costs now?
你知不知道现在卖多少钱?

2.come with 与……一起供给;伴随……发生;从……开始

Come with me. I can help you.
跟我来。我可以帮你。

Do you want to come with me?
你想和我一起来吗?

Loans would come with conditions.
贷款附加有条件。

3. makes a lot of sense

make sense 有意义;讲得通;言之有理

It can also help make sense of things.
另外,杂乱无序还能令事物更清楚明白。

I try to make each song make sense for itself.
我尝试让每首歌都有自身的意义。

So maybe it does make sense to wrap up warmly before going outside.
因此,它造成了这样的感觉:在出门之前把自己包裹的温暖点。

分享到