看电影学英语《初恋50次》第19期:初吻是无以伦比的
日期:2012-03-29 14:48

(单词翻译:单击)

台词欣赏

This is the first time. 这是第一次
Okay, she cried for about an hour. That's not too bad. 她哭了快一个小时,还不坏
I bet in another hour she'll be ready to see her friends, have lunch... get her life back. 再过一小时她就能去见朋友 吃午饭…… 过日子
We could do this every day. We'll leave it up to her. All right. 每天来一回 一切由她来决定 好
So how's the cow? 那头牛怎么样了?
Same as you. Every day they have to convince her she's a cow. 一样,天天都忘记他自己是牛
Wow, look. The bark is healing. You're gonna get there. 你看,树干愈合了 你也会的
I never hung out with you in the afternoon like this. In this lighting, man, oh, man, you look... disgusting. Yeah. 我没跟你在下午约会过 在这种光线下,老天,你看来…… 真丑 没错
I don't know how you get me to fall for that egg-shaped head every morning. 真不知道你是用什么办法 让我每天都爱上你的咸蛋头
All I have to do is slide on my designer jeans... 我只要穿上我的名牌牛仔裤……
...and just kind of wiggle in front of you. You go nuts. 到你前面乱晃就行 你会变的很疯狂
Why couldn't I have met you one day before the accident? 我出事前一天能认识你就好了
Don't worry, because if you hung out with me for more than one day... you'd realize I' m a bore. 别担心,要是你跟我在一起多一天…… 你就会受不了我
- Oh, well, I have news for you. - Yes? It takes less than one day. -告诉你 -什么? 不用一天就够了
You know something? That hurt. Your damaged temporal lobe is causing me pain... 真是的,好伤人 你受损的大脑颞叶 让我受苦……
...and I'm gonna get you for that. Now you're dead! 我要你负责 你死定了!
- I can't believe you're pregnant. - I know. - And I got her on the first try. - Yeah. Easy.-我不敢相信你怀孕了 -我知道 -我这是一发就中 -别激动
And, Tammy, you are so thin. And I' m so glad you finally got... 谭咪,你好瘦 真高兴……
...that gender-reassignment surgery, Jennifer. I mean, Jonathan. Mahalo. 你变性成功,珍妮 我是说,阿强 谢谢
- Here you go, Lucy. - Thank you. -好了,露西 -谢谢
- You're welcome. - You must be Lucy's friend. -不客气 -你一定是露西……
- The one who made the tape. - I think he's more than my friend. -那个拍带子的朋友 -我想他不只是普通朋友
- You're my boyfriend, right? - Yes, ma'am. -你是我男朋友,对吧? -对
So every day you help her to realize what happened...and you wait patiently for her to be okay with it... then get her to fall in love with you again? 你每天都协助她了解事实……还耐心的等她接受这一切…… 然后让她再度爱上你?
Yes, ma'am. You asshole! You don't even open the fricking car door for me anymore. 没错 你这个死男人!你现在连车门都不帮我开了
You're in trouble. I gotta go tinkle. 你麻烦大了 我要去尿尿
Okay, so tell me a little bit more about yourself. 好吧,再多说一点你的事
...won over seven all -you-can-eat chicken-wing contests. Okay. Well, I' ve... 赢过7次吃鸡翅冠军 我……
- Really? - Yes. And I' m a ballet dancer, but only in my bathroom. -真的? -真的 我还会跳芭蕾,只在浴室跳
No, what do you want to know? 没有啦,你想知道什么?
Do you love me? I didn't mean to put you on the spot. I was just asking more for informational purposes. 你爱我吗? 我无意给你压力 我只是想多知道一点
It's to keep the video as up-to-date as possible. Sure. 好更新录影带的资讯 当然
Well, love is a very loaded word. 爱是个意义深远的字
Let's see. I... 我想想,我……
I go to this restaurant every morning, and I see you there, reading. 我每天早上去小吃店 看到你在那里看书
And... I love you very much. Probably more than anybody could love another person. 然后…… 我非常爱你 也许比任何人的爱情还强烈
And how do I feel about you? 那我对你的感觉呢?
You're excited about the chicken-wing thing. And... you've been dying to make out with me for some time now. 你很高兴我是吃鸡翅冠军 还有…… 你有时候会很想跟我拥吻
Feeling better now? 感觉好多了?
Nothing beats a first kiss. There's nothing like a first kiss. Nothing beats a first kiss. 任何事都比不上初吻 初吻是无以伦比的 任何事都比不上初吻
That's what I' ve heard. Nothing beats a first... 我听过这句了 什么事都比不上初……

重点讲解


1. hang out 挂出;闲逛

They usually hang out in the bar.
他们通常去酒吧打发时间。

Do you hang out after work with other colleagues?
下班后您们会跟其他同事一起聚聚吗?

Hang out with people who inspire you to take action.
经常与那些能够激励你采取行动的人在一起。

2. go nuts 发疯;失去理智

Hey, want to see them go nuts?
要看他们发狂吗?

I'll go nuts if I have to wait for two hours.
假使我得等两个小时, 我会发疯的。

If you don't stop practicing on the piano I'll go nuts!
如果你不停止练习弹钢琴我会疯的!

分享到
重点单词
  • slidevi. 滑,滑动,滑入,悄悄地溜走 vt. 使滑动 n.
  • surgeryn. 外科,外科手术,诊所
  • inspirevt. 影响,使 ... 感动,激发,煽动 vi. 吸入
  • convincevt. 使确信,使信服,说服
  • temporaladj. 当时的,暂时的,现世的 n. 世间的事物
  • balletn. 芭蕾舞
  • borevt. 使厌烦 n. 讨厌的人,麻烦事 v. 钻孔,开凿
  • healingn. 康复,复原 adj. 有治疗功用的
  • cown. 母牛,母兽 vt. 恐吓
  • barkv. (狗)吠,咆哮 n. 狗吠,咆哮 n. (树)茎皮