看电影学英语《初恋50次》第22期:直接撕掉吧,结束了
日期:2012-04-06 13:30

(单词翻译:单击)

台词欣赏

Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做?
Because you have to understand that there is no future with me. Don't you want to have a career and marriage and children?
因为你必须明白 跟我在一起没有未来 你难道不想要有一番事业 结婚生子?
I asked you to marry me. You said yes. Kids? Yeah, I' d love to do it.
我昨晚向你求婚,你答应了 孩子?好,我想要有
But how is that going to work?
这怎么可能呢?
I'm gonna wake up every morning with an enormous belly and no memory... of how it happened?
我每天醒来胜子逐渐变大 却完全搞不清…… 是怎么回事?
I have to make a new journal that doesn't have you in it.
我得写本新的、没有你的日记
But before I do... I really want you to read what I wrote about you.
在那之前…… 我要你先看过它
I will read about it tomorrow... when you forget about all this breaking up stuff, okay?
我明天再看…… 等你忘了分手的事再说
I'm not going to forget it. I wrote it down. I won't let myself.
我不会忘的 我已经写下来了,我不能忘
And I' m gonna do it whether you want me to or not. I'll be at my house.
不管你要不要,我都会这么做 我会待在家里
Okay, type this one in there. Saturday, November 25th.
好,打下这段 11月25日,周六
I drove out to Callahan Institute today and had a talk with Dr. Keats. There's one about me.
我今天去了疗养院 跟医生谈了一下 这里有一段跟我有关
Reminder: He makes funny noises when I kiss his neck. I'm gonna miss that.
小小提醒 我亲他脖子时,他会发出怪声 我会想念这个的
You sure you don't want me to put that in?
你真的不要我把这放进去?
- We can skip that one. - No, let me read it.
-这页跳过 -让我看看
We made love tonight! It didn't last long, but it was incredible.
我们今晚做爱了 虽然不够久,但还是很棒
It's not all about how long you go. It 's... There was a connection, I thought.
久不久不重要…… 重要的是感觉
Actually, let's just rip that out. Well, that's that.
直接撕掉吧 结束了
Henry, wait! Could I have one last first kiss?
亨利,等等!能不能再给我一个初吻?
- I ain't gonna do this, Marlin. - You have to, Henry.
-我做不到 -你一定要做到
I'm gonna miss you, but I gotta get the hell off this island.
我会想你的,但我得走了
I'm sorry I can't take you...
抱歉我不能带你一起走……
...but you've lived here so long you're too big of a pansy to defend yourself.
你在这里住太久了 到野外根本抢不到母海象
I don't feel bad for you. I know you got a thing going on with Candace.
我不会觉得你很悲哀 我知道你跟阿珠有一腿
Candace and Bernice? Candace, Bernice and Rose?
阿珠跟阿花?阿珠、阿花、还有阿霞?
Yeah. I fell for one chick and I' m losing my mind. Good luck with that.
我爱上一个女人就头晕脑胀了 祝你好运
Okay, baby. I love you.
好啦 我爱你
Thanks, buddy. Remember to use a condom.
谢了,兄弟,记得戴保险套
Or in your case, a Hefty bag.
你的话,用超大号塑胶袋吧

重点讲解

1. rip out 扯掉;狠狠地发出

[口语]怒骂;气愤地发出(咒骂等):
He often rips out an oath when he gets angry.
他常常一生气就乱骂人。

扯掉;撕开:
He has ripped the telephone wire out,so we can't call the police.
他把电话线扯掉了,因此我们无法给警察打电话。

2. gonna
abbr. (美)将要(等于going to)
gotta
adv. 必须(等于have got to)

3. pansy

【植物】三色堇(Viola tricolor hortensis),蝴蝶花
[美国俚语]无丈夫气的男子,脂粉气的男子
搞同性恋的男子(=pansy boy)

adj.(男人)女性化的;爱打扮的;脂粉气的
vt., vi. [美国俚语]打扮(up):
She was fond of pansying up.
她爱打扮。

4. go on with 继续;进行;暂时使用

All we need to go on with our work.
我们所需要的是足够的钱来继续我们的工作。

Go on with your story, Dad. I'm all ears!
继续你的故事啊爸爸,我正等着听呢!

分享到
重点单词
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • defendv. 防护,辩护,防守
  • enormousadj. 巨大的,庞大的
  • remindern. 提醒物,提示
  • instituten. 学会,学院,协会 vt. 创立,开始,制定
  • violan. 中提琴 n. [植]堇菜
  • oathn. 誓言,誓约,咒骂语
  • skipv. 跳过,略过,遗漏 n. 跳跃,跳读 n. (
  • chickadj. 胆小的,懦弱的 n. 小鸡
  • incredibleadj. 难以置信的,惊人的