商务口语天天说 第215期:怎样邀请别人喝东西
日期:2013-04-01 16:28

(单词翻译:单击)

星级典句:

第一句: Maybe we can try that one day.
也许我们某天也可以尝试一下。

A:British people are always famous for their conservative nature.
英国人因他们的保守而闻名。
B:Nevertheless, they also have some interesting ways to enjoy themselves, such as club life.
也不尽然,他们也有有趣的方式来放松,比如俱乐部生活。
A:Oh, really.
哦,真的啊。
B:Yes. Maybe we can try that one day.
是的。也许我们某天也可以尝试一下。

第二句: Why not have a cup of coffee with me?
一起喝咖啡如何?
A: What's Club life?
俱乐部生活是什么?
B: Club life started with coffee drinking, which began around 1650.
大概从1650年开始,人们以喝咖啡开始俱乐部生活。
A: Oh, that's nice.
哦,那真好。
B: Yes. Why not have a cup of coffee with me?
是的,一起喝咖啡如何?

其他表达法:

Do you feel like something to drink?
你想喝点什么?
Do you serve anything else besides drinks?
除饮料之外,你们还提供什么吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • neverthelessadv. 仍然,不过 conj. 然而,不过
  • conservativeadj. 保守的,守旧的 n. 保守派(党), 保守的人