商务口语天天说 第64天:怎样点菜
日期:2012-08-14 14:06

(单词翻译:单击)

星级典句:

第一句:Waiter, we'd like to order now.
服务员,我们现在想点菜了。

A: Waiter, we'd like to order now.
服务员,我们现在想点菜了。
B: Yes. What would you like to begin with?
好的。你们先点什么?
A: Which soup do you recommend?
你建议我们点那种汤?
B: I'd suggest our House Soup, which has chicken, baby corn and bamboo shoots in it.
我推荐我们的招牌汤。汤里有鸡肉、小玉米和竹笋。

第二句:We will try that.
我们试试这个。

A: How do you think about it, Mary?
你认为怎么样,玛丽?
B: That sounds nice.
听起来不错。
A: OK. We will try that.
好的。我们试试这个。

其他表达法:

宴会是比较隆重的社交场合,因此席间礼节非常重要。掌握席间礼节的主要目的是避免给他人带来不愉快的感觉,使你的仪态、形象和风度都能给别人留下好的印象。

Could you tell me how to eat this?
请告诉我要如何吃这道菜?

What do you have for dessert?
甜点有哪几种?

分享到
重点单词
  • cornn. 谷物,小麦,玉米 v. 形成(颗粒状),腌,(用谷
  • recommendvt. 建议,推荐,劝告 vt. 使成为可取,使受欢迎