商务口语天天说 第54天:怎样以己方顾客为条件
日期:2012-07-30 15:18

(单词翻译:单击)

星级典句:

第一句:We very much regret to state that our end user here finds your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level.
很遗憾我们的终端客户认为你们的价格比现行的市场价高很多。


A: We appreciate the good quality of your goods but unfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on your terms.
我们很欣赏贵方产品的高质量,但是不幸的是我们不能接受贵方的价格。
B: What's the matter?
怎么了?
A: We very much regret to state that our end user here finds your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level.
很遗憾我们的终端客户认为你们的价格比现行的市场价高很多。
B: We know what you mean.
我们知道贵方的意思了。


Our client can't accept your price.
我们的客户不能接受你们的价格。


A: So please reconsider it. Our client can't accept your price.
所以请你再考虑一下。我们的客户不能接受你们的价格。
B: We will.
我们会的。
A: We are looking forward to your early reply.
请尽早回复。

其他表达法:

Your price should be based on the actual situation of our customers.
你们的价格应该建立在我方顾客的实际情况下。

分享到
重点单词
  • reconsiderv. 重新考虑,再斟酌
  • appreciatevt. 欣赏,感激,赏识 vt. 领会,充分意识 vi.
  • qualityn. 品质,特质,才能 adj. 高品质的
  • prevailingadj. 盛行很广的,一般的,最普通的