BBC纪录片《中国美食之旅》(视频+MP3+中英字幕) 第73期:广东篇(10)
日期:2015-12-14 14:20

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

'As Guangzhou has developed, so has the housing market.
随着广州的不断发达,房地产市场也充分发展
'Now, many young, successful Cantonese live in modern apartments like this.'
现在,很多年轻的广东成功人士住在像这样的现代公寓里
Did you buy that from the market? Yeah.
你是从那个市场买的吗。是的
'The black chicken we're cooking doesn't just get its name from its feathers.
我们将要烹饪的这只乌鸡,它的名字并不仅仅是来源于它黑色的羽毛
'It's black on the inside, too, from the skin and meat right down to the bone.'
它的内部也是黑色的,从皮到肉,直到骨头
I haven't seen black-skin chicken in the UK,
我在英国从没见过黑色的鸡
but I know that you can buy it from some Chinese supermarkets,
但我知道你能在某些中国超市里买到它
I think they're frozen.
冷冻的那种
'It's been used in Chinese medicine for over 1,000 years
乌鸡被用作中药材已有1000多年的历史了
and today it's considered a superfood
今天它被视为一种保健食品
because of the bird's high levels of anti-oxidants.'
因为禽类有高水平的抗氧化功能

BBC纪录片《中国美食之旅》

'In Chinese medicine, it's believed the body has two energies,
中医相信,人体有两种能量
yin and yang, which should always be balanced.'
阴和阳,它们必须保持平衡
In its simplest form, yin is very cooling, yang is very fiery.
简单来说,阴非常凉,阳非常热
Yeah. So, if you're tired, you're stressed, you're not feeling well, your body's probably...
是的。所以,如果你累了,那是你受到了压力,你感觉不好,你的身体也许…
When you feel sort of thirsty.
当你感到口渴的时候
if you're feeling thirsty, you're probably very yang, too much yang.
如果你感到口渴,那大概是因为阳盛,阳太多了
So you need to eat cooling foods, yin foods...
所以你需要吃一些凉性的,阴性的食物…
Yes, a little bit of cool. ..to balance it.
是的,吃一点阴性食物,保持平衡
So this, the chicken, inherently is yin, but the ingredients we'll be putting will have different properties, right?
这个鸡肉,天然属阴,但这些我们放进去的食材有不同的特性,是吧
Yes,the ingredients we put in are to enhance the yang
是的,我们放入的成分可以补充阳
So it's a balance
所以达到平衡
There's got to be some science in it,
这里面应该是有一些科学道理的
because when anyone feels ill in any culture, they go for the chicken soup.
因为在任何文化里,当人们生病的时候,他们都会做鸡汤
OK, so we've got the goji berries, and then this is the dang gui. OK
我们有枸杞,还有当归
'We also picked up something else at the market, which is full of vitamin C.'
我们在市场上还挑选了其他一些东西,它们富含维生素C
Dried Chinese dates.
干枣
So just put straight in, into the water, yeah?
直接放进去,放进水里,是吗
The ingredients go into the pot to boil.
把这些原材料放进罐子里烧开
It's got that dang gui smell!
这是当归的味道!
I was expecting to eat the chicken, and she's saying no,
我想尝尝鸡肉,她说不行
Cantonese-style tonic broths, you don't eat the actual meat.
广式滋补汤,你不能吃里面的肉
After boiling for about an hour, it's ready,
沸腾了一个小时之后,汤做好了
and, in true Cantonese style, we garnish it with spring onions and coriander.
按照真正的广式做法,我们加了些配料,葱和香菜
Bon appetit! Thank you for this, this looks very healthy, very clean.
吃得开心,谢谢你为我炖汤,看起来很健康,清澈
Mmm! That is really good.
嗯!真的非常好
You just know that it's doing you wonders.
你就知道它在你身上有奇效
And it's easy to make!
也很容易制作!
Just put it all in a pot, can't get better than that.
只是把所有材料都放在一个罐子里罢了,这太棒了

视频及简介

两个主持人是华裔名厨谭荣辉和黄瀞亿走遍中国,带领着在电视机前正在垂涎三尺的英国人民发掘地道的中华美食,探寻中国美食及其背后的历史和文化。


分享到
重点单词
  • enhancevt. 提高,加强,增加
  • thirstyadj. 口渴的,渴望的
  • tonicn. 补药,奎宁水,[音]主调音或基音, adj. 滋补
  • inherentlyadv. 固有地;天性地;内在地
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,