BBC地平线系列之《你喝多了吗》第3集:酒是成瘾品
日期:2015-06-15 13:32

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Family Christmas meal.
圣诞家庭聚餐
Divorce.
离婚
Reminiscing at funerals.
在葬礼上追怀旧人
Birthday parties weddings.
生日聚会 婚礼
Friday night down the pub.
周末晚泡吧
Every Monday Wednesday and Friday.
每周一三五饮酒日
Some of them will find it really hard to stop.
对于一些人 戒酒是个巨大考验
I don't think alcohol is a drug.
我认为酒不是毒品
No it's not a drug.
不 就不是毒品
I wouldn't say its a drug.
我觉得酒不是毒品
Inject 29mls of pure alcohol and you die.
注射29毫升纯酒精足以致人丧命
I don't see it as a drug.
我觉得酒不是毒品
No. Thats not how I'd class it.
不 酒不属于那一类
So what about me?
我的看法呢
I think a few words are in order about me and alcohol.
可以这样恰切地形容我的饮酒习惯
And I'm a drinker. I like alcohol.
我不仅会喝酒 而且喜欢喝酒
And in spite of my fathers serious drinking problems
尽管有我父亲严重酗酒作为前车之鉴
I like to drink myself.
我自己还是喜欢喝酒
And as an addiction expert it occurs to me that
作为一个戒毒专家 我意识到
I don't really know that much about this drug.
对于这种成瘾品 我知之甚少
And maybe I haven't wanted to find out.
也许我甚至都不想去了解

重点解释

I think a few words are in order about me and alcohol.可以这样恰切地形容我的饮酒习惯

in order整齐;秩序井然;按顺序

Please tabulate the numbers in order.

请把那些数字按顺序制成表。

Trying to keep this garden in order is the despair of my life.

把这个花园管理好是我力不能及的事。

And in spite of my fathers serious drinking problems尽管有我父亲严重酗酒作为前车之鉴

in spite of不顾;不管;尽管

He failed to lift the rock in spite of all his exertions.

他虽竭尽全力,但仍然未能将那石头搬起来。

We held on for two days in spite of the violent attacks of the enemy.

尽管敌人进行了猛烈攻击,我们坚守了两天之久

And as an addiction expert it occurs to me that I don't really know that much about this drug.作为一个戒毒专家,我意识到对于这种成瘾品,我知之甚少

occur to想到; 意识到

A good idea suddenly occurred to me.

我忽然想起一个好主意。

Didn't it occur to you that he was lying?

你当时没想到他在撒谎吗?

分享到