位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 战马 > 正文
看电影学英语《战马》第6期:Albie,我们都支持你
日期:2012-03-31 17:37

(单词翻译:单击)

台词欣赏

Albie, we're all with you!Albie,我们都支持你!
Well done, keep going. Keep it straight.做得好,继续,走直线
The plow hasn't even cut yet!看看,根本没犁上
Do you know? I believe we can do it, Joey.知道吗?我相信我们能做到,Joey。
I knew when I first saw you that you'd be the best of us.从我第一眼看到你 我就知道你是最好的
That's why he bought you. He knows you've all the courage he never had. I knew when I first saw you that you'd be the one who'd save us.因为这我们才买的你,他知道你有他没有的勇气
You've got no chance, lad. He'll not turn over half an acre. Give it up now.从第一眼看到你我就知道 你会是我们的救星
You've done well. You've tried fard. You're more of a man than your father.你没机会了,孩子 他半亩地也犁不了,赶紧放弃吧
Come on now, Mr. Lyons, that's a bit rough, isn't it? Well, he'll destroy that horse.你已经干得不错了,很努力,比你爹像男人 别说了Lyons先生,过分了,不是么? 可他要毁了那匹马
I'll be over Thursday.我星期四过来
Give you a day to close it up.给你一天卷铺盖的时间
Your wool. I'm sorry, Rose.你的羊毛衣…… 真遗憾, Rosie
Now, boy! You've got ot do it, Joey!来啊,伙计! 你必须做到, Joey
You don't know, so I'm gonna have to do the knowing你不会做所以我示范给你看了!
For you when the rest of our lives depend on this! So get set to pull, and pull straight!可咱家的性命都靠你了!准备好开拉吧!往前拉!
And pull hard!用力拉!
Now, boy! Go!开始,伙计,跑起来!
Go around it!! Whoa, Joey! Whoa, Joey! 绕过去!停!Joey!
Joey, stop! You'll break the blade!Joey,停!你会把犁刀撞坏的!
Will you look at you?瞧瞧你!
I'd not let a child of mine slip in the mud alongside a plow blade. He could lose a foot!我可不想让我的孩子溜到这泥巴地里,说不好就让犁刀把腿给劈断了
You'll likelier lose an eye, Mr. Lyons.你要是再敢教训我如何教子
If you carry on prating at me how to manage my son!或是对我犁地、驯马以及我的地和农场进行非议的话,
Or my plow, of my horse, or my field, or my farm!说不好我能剜走您一只眼,Lyons先生!
Come on Albie! Push on through!加油,Albie!加油推啊!

重点讲解

1.with prep. 用;随着;支持;和……在一起

Crop prices stayed high with government support.
在政府支持下,农作物保持着高价。

"Plus a million supporters, " he adds, with a mirthless laugh.
“再加上一百万支持者,”他苦笑着补充一句。

Bolster core actions with those related to the future you deem most likely.
以与你相信最为可能的未来相关的东西来支持核心行动。

2.give it up 放弃;鼓掌欢迎

We had to give it up as a bad job.
我们只得对此不再抱有“希望”。

Should they fail, we would not give it up.
要是他听进了我的劝告就不会犯这么严重的错误了。

You shouldn't give it up because of one failure.
你不应该国为一次失败就放弃。

3.push on 推进;推动;努力向前

And now we must push on.
现在,我们必须奋力前进。

At first we tried to push on through.
起初,我们试图透过推动。

I wanted to push on; but the manager looked grave.
我本想继续向前赶,不过那位经理看起来非常严肃。

分享到
重点单词
  • coren. 果心,核心,要点 vt. 挖去果核
  • graven. 坟墓,墓穴 adj. 严肃的,严重的,庄重的
  • bolstern. 长枕,靠垫 vt. 支持,鼓励
  • slipv. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,滑脱 n. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,失
  • roughadj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的
  • plown. 犁,耕地 vt. 耕犁, vi. 用犁,费力前进,
  • wooln. 羊毛,毛线,毛织品
  • bladen. 刀锋,刀口
  • relatedadj. 相关的,有亲属关系的