位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 欧美电影 > 战马 > 正文
看电影学英语《战马》第2期:艾伯,看你高兴的
日期:2012-03-27 14:01

(单词翻译:单击)

台词欣赏

How much, Ted Narracott? I won't tell you a lie, though I would love to. Thirty guineas! Thirty guineas?多少钱 泰德·纳拉科特?虽然我很想撒谎 但我不会 30基尼 30基尼?
He's not worth 10! Are you out of your mind? What about the rent?这马10基尼也不值!你疯了吗?租金怎么办?
He's a strong one, Rosie. Look at the way he holds his head.它很强壮的 罗丝 看他昂首挺胸的姿势
How the hell are we gonna pull anything with that? Ted, you have to take him back. You have to take him back right now. You have to get down on your knees and beg for our money back.它怎么可能用来耕田啊?泰德 你给我把他还回去 现在就给我还回去 跪求别人把钱要回来
No. No, please, don't take him back.不不 求你了 别还回去
We can't take him back until he's broken in.就算送回去 也要先训好马
And how are you gonna train a horse with that leg? I'll train him.你这腿怎么训练他啊? 我来驯马吧
You stay out of this, Albert. You know nothing about horses.你别来掺和了 艾伯特 你又不懂马
Please, Mum. Please, let me. I can do it. We have to keep him. No choice.求你了妈妈 我可以的 我们只能养着他 别无他法
Right. Well, you got one month to break him in, or I'm taking him back myself. How'd you get to 30? What other fool bid you up that high?好 限你一个月的时间驯服他 否则我亲自送他回去 你怎么开价到30基尼的?还有哪个蠢材跟你争?
It was Lyons. We're going to lose everything. After all we've been through, we're going to lose it all.是莱昂斯 我们要倾家荡产了 大风大浪都过来了 现在要家破人亡了
Don't worry, Mum. I'll raise him. I'll raise him good.别担心 妈妈 我来饲养他 我会养好的
Well, you better. Go on, get started! See if a child can undo what your fool of a father's done to this family of ours.最好这样 赶紧的 开始啊 我看看一个孩子怎样挽回他那蠢爹给家里闯下的大祸
Easy, boy. Easy. Easy. Let's make a start then. It's oats. Very tasty, that is. It's beef and gravy to us. Come on. I'll bet you're missing your mother.放松 放松 咱们开始吧 这可是燕麦 香喷喷的 对我们来说可是大鱼大肉 来 你肯定是想妈妈了
Look at you. First time without your mum. First time away from home. But you're not alone, are you? In fact 'Cause I'm here. It's all right. All right.看你 第一次离开妈妈 第一次离开家 但你并不孤单 因为 有我陪你 没关系的 好
I'm going to call you Joey. You understand? Joey. That's you. And I'm Albert. It's all right. You're mine now. You're mine.叫你乔伊怎么样?明白了吗 乔伊 就是你的名字了 我叫艾伯特 慢慢来 你是我的了
Good boy. Good boy. Good boy. Come on.好孩子 好孩子 来吧
Whoa I want you stay there, Joey. Stay. That's it. Good boy. That's it, you got it.停 我要你原地不动 乔伊 不要动 好了 好样的 好的 你明白了
Hey, look at him, Albie! He's playing Grandma's Footsteps!看啊 艾伯 它在学做跟屁虫呢
All right. Come on, Joey. Back you go. Come on. Back you go. You're all right. That's it. Good boy. All right. You got to stay there. You understand?好吧 听着 乔伊 退回去 来 退回去 好的 好 你得原地不动 明白吗?
That's it. Good boy. Good boy. You've got it. Good boy. Good boy. Good. Now call him. Whistle. Come now, Joey. Come on. You can come now, Joey.对就这样 懂了嘛 好孩子 好孩子 好 吹哨子 现在过来吧 乔伊 过来 现在过来吧 乔伊
I don't think he fancies your owls. I read it in a story. It's how the Indians used to summon their horses.他不喜欢你这么嚎 书里是这么说的 印第安人就是这么召唤他们的马的
Now, Joey, when I whistle, you've got to come. Understand?听着 乔伊 我一吹哨子 你就过来 你明白吗?
My dad had a dog who stayed when you called him. He used to run up behind you when you were't looking, and...我爸以前有条狗 怎么唤也不走 你不注意的时候 却跟着你跑……
He's not a dog. He's just puzzling it through.他不是条狗 他只是还不明白
Will you look at you! Albie.看你高兴的 艾伯

重点讲解

1. out of one's mind 发疯的;疯狂的;精神错乱
go out of one's mind 发疯;发狂;精神失常

It is the practice of bringing one's awareness out of the mind and into the body. This is done via attention to the breath.
这个练习是让练习者将意识从大脑中抽离出来,进入到自我的身体,这个过程中要关注呼吸。

Fragrance being sucking flowers and plants , Xin is being enjoyed the sunlight taking a bath, I am being reveled in dream lining out of one's mind in this.
吮吸着花草的芳香,欣享着阳光的沐浴,我被陶醉在这如痴如醉的梦幻里。

2. get down on one's knees 跪下

Get down onknees and give thanks for your safety.
你跪下祈祷,感谢保佑了你平安无事。

My wife was upset that I did not get down on my knees and propose to her. I sent her an email instead.
我没有跪下向我妻子求婚她很不高兴,我只给她寄了一封电子邮件。

3. You stay out of this. 你别掺和。

I prefer you stay out of this thing altogether.
我宁愿你整个事情都不要插手。

Stay out of this, or l will lock you up myself.
呆在这里 不然我会亲自把你锁起来!

Besides, this is my family matter. You should stay out of it.
另外,这是我的家事,你最好与此撇清关系。

4. all we've been through... 大风大浪我们都过来了……

We've been through this such a long long time.
我们曾一起脱过这有尽的岁月。

I know we've been through the toughest of times.
I知道我们是通过最坚韧时期。

You hear about the recession that we've been through.
你们听说了我们已经遭遇的经济衰退。

影片简介

战马 War Horse
导演: 史蒂文·斯皮尔伯格
编剧: 李·哈尔 / 理查德·柯蒂斯
主演: 杰瑞米·艾文 / 汤姆·希德勒斯顿 / 艾米丽·沃森 / 本尼迪克特·康伯巴奇 / 大卫·休里斯 / 托比·凯贝尔 / 大卫·丹席克 / 埃迪·马森 / 彼得·穆兰 / 大卫·克劳斯 / 尼尔斯·阿莱斯楚普 / 李奥那多·卡劳
类型: 剧情 / 战争
制片国家/地区: 美国
语言: 英语 / 德语
上映日期: 2011-12-25(美国)/ 2012-02-28(中国大陆)
片长: 146分钟
又名: 雷霆战驹(港)



战马的剧情简介
  1914年,在德文郡小镇,男孩艾尔伯特(杰瑞米•艾文 Jeremy Irvine 饰)目睹了幼驹乔伊的诞生。在集市上,它被频繁叫价,最终被艾尔伯特的父亲泰德(彼得•穆兰 Peter Mullan 饰)用30基尼的天价收入囊中,跛脚的他也因此得罪了地主。艾尔伯特与乔伊尽情嬉戏,与朋友分享。然而,好景不长,地主登门拜访,称如果乔伊不能犁地将立刻将其带走,于是泰德赌上了全部家当。于是,艾尔伯特在逼迫之下,为乔伊套上了鞍蹬,强迫它犁地,甚至还使用了皮鞭,却不能让它屈服就范。为了还债,泰德亲自上阵犁地,功夫不负有心人,辛苦换来了收成,但是一场大雨毁了一切。德军来袭,父亲被迫将马变卖给骑兵军,换了30基尼。艾尔伯特虽然难以割舍也只能含泪送别乔伊踏上了前途未卜的战场。战争中,乔伊的主人不停在变,从英国上尉,法国老农与孙女,到德国骑兵,然而它真正等待的是艾尔伯特,他们能够重逢吗……

分享到
重点单词
  • whistlen. 口哨,汽笛,厂笛,啸啸声,用于召唤或发布命令的哨声
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • awarenessn. 认识,意识,了解
  • puzzlingadj. 令人迷惑的,茫然不知所措的,莫名其妙的
  • summonvt. 召唤,召集,振奋
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • tastyadj. 好吃的
  • fragrancen. 香味