(单词翻译:单击)
-Sheldon:Hello, neighbor.
你好,邻居。
-Penny:Hello, Sheldon.
你好Sheldon。
-Sheldon:And how are you this fine evening?
这个美好的晚上你过得如何?
-Penny:Great.
很好。
-Sheldon:Good. I'm glad.
好,我很高兴。
-Penny:Really? Are you drunk?
真的吗? 你喝醉了吧?
-Sheldon:I'm just in a good mood.
我这是心情好呀。
While my compatriots are in Las Vegas,
我的伙伴们去了拉斯维加斯。
I will be enjoying a blissful evening in my personal Fortress of Solitude.
我可以在我专属的孤独城堡里度过一个愉悦的夜晚。
-Penny:That's Superman's big ice thingy, right?
就是超人那个大冰窖,对吧?
-Sheldon:You know, I'm in such a good mood,
你知道吗,我心情如此之好,
I'm actually finding your tenuous grasp of the English language folksy and charming today.
以至于你语言的贫乏在我看来都变得有点可爱。
-Penny:What smells so good?
什么东西闻起来这么香?
-Sheldon:That is the intoxicating aroma of Kadhai Paneer,
那是印度奶酪散发出的醉人芳香。
a perfect culinary representation of the freedom this evening holds.
它正象征着这个美好的自由之夜。
Not only is it Indian cuisine, which Koothrappali loathes,
它不仅是Koothrappali讨厌的印度食品,(Koothrappali是他们的朋友,他虽然是印度人,但讨厌吃印度菜)
it contains a generous helping of peanuts,
里面还有大份的花生,
which would reduce Wolowitz to a wheezing 97-pound blister.
足以让Wolowitz变成个97磅的直喘气的大水疱,(Wolovitz对花生过敏,吃完会全身浮肿)
And finally, its main ingredient is paneer,
最后它的主料是凝乳干酪,
a farmer's cheese that would cause Leonard to render any room uninhabitable within minutes.
这种普通的农夫干酪,Leonard实用之后瞬间会让屋子里的人死不见血。(Leonard对奶酪过敏,吃完就会放屁)
(他们四个人中,这三位都有忌口,因此平时在一起吃饭从不吃印度菜、含花生的菜或者乳制品。今天这三个不在,Sheldon趁机享受平时吃不到的美食)