听电影《结婚大作战》学英语第12期:多年蜜友互当伴娘
日期:2012-07-18 10:23

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Liv? Hmm?
丽芙?嗯?
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗?  
Are you proposing? Mmm.
你是在求婚?嗯。  
Really? Honey, it's so out of nowhere.
真的?宝贝,这真是太突然了。  
Liv, shut up. Yes or no? Yes. Yes.
丽芙,闭嘴,愿意还是不愿意?愿意,愿意。  
Babe. Yes.
宝贝,是的。  
This is not how I planned it. Are you kidding?
这跟我计划的不一样,你在开玩笑吗?  
I love "Bring Your Hot Girlfriend to Work" day. Totally.
我爱死"带火辣女友上班"了,绝对的。  
And that is the journey that brought...
那两个年轻新娘就是如此才在。
these two young brides to my townhouse on that particular afternoon.
那个特殊的下午来到了我家。
No, no, no. Don't do that. Not now. Not now. Let's go.
不,不,不,别这么做。别在现在,我们走。  
Okay. I'm good.
好了,我没事了。  
I'm Marion St. Claire...
我是玛瑞安·圣克莱尔。  
the most sought-after wedding planner in Manhattan.
曼哈顿最吃香的婚礼策划人。  
Hi. We're Marion's 1:00.
嗨,我们跟玛瑞安约了一点。  
We're both getting married, and we're both each other's maid of honor.
我们都要结婚了,要给对方互当伴娘。  
No way. That's incredible.
不可能吧,太惊人了。  
Ms. St. Claire will see you now.
圣克莱尔女士能见你们了。  
Hi. I'm Liv Lerner. Hi, Ms. St. Claire. Wow.
嗨,我是丽芙·能纳,嗨,我是圣克莱尔夫人。  
This is Emma Allan. What an honor.
这是艾玛·爱伦,很荣幸。  
We've been best friends for a long time.I can't believe this.
我们是多年密友,我简直无法相信。  
Sit.
坐下。  
Okay. Got it.
好的,明白。  
A wedding marks the first day...
婚礼代表着。  
of the rest of your life.
你余生的第一天。  
You have been dead until now.
在这之前你们都是死亡的。  
W-Were you aware of that?
你们意识到了吗? 
You're dead right now.
你们现在就是死亡状态。  
Angela, for example, will die dead.
举个例子,安吉拉,会以死亡的状态死去的。  
I understand. Thank you.
我明白,谢谢。  
Now I've read the brief that she put together on you.
我看过了她写的关于你们的简介。  
June weddings at the Plaza?
在广场酒店的六月婚礼? 
So it's not even a remote possibility?
那么是完全没有可能了?  
If you'd gone elsewhere, not a chance.
如果你们去别的地方,完全没机会。  
But you've come to me.
但是你们找到了我。
妙语佳句
1.out of nowhere
不知打哪儿来;突然冒出来;莫名其妙的出现
例如:
Out of nowhere, I felt Haiti calling to me.
不知怎么的,我就觉得海地在召唤我。
2.bring to
带给、带来
例如:
So, first things first, get clear on who you are and what value you bring to the world.
因此,首先,也是最重要的事是,你要清楚你是谁,你可以为这个世间带来什么。
3.sought-after
女傧相、宫女、伴娘
例如:
Some couples invite only their best man and maid of honor, others invite their parents.
一些夫妻只邀请男女傧相,其他人会邀请他们的父母。
4.aware of
意识到,知道
例如:
And we have to be aware of that, and not let it control us.
我们必须意识到这一点,而不是让它控制我们。
5.put together
放在一起;组合;装配
例如:
You could put together the proper command, with all of the arguments and flags, and then run that on each

system.
您可以将合适的命令组织在一起,并使用各种参数和标志,然后在每个系统中运行它们。
考考你:
翻译:
1.那两个年轻新娘就是如此才在那个特殊的下午来到了我家。
2.我们都要结婚了,要给对方互当伴娘。   
上期答案:
1.If it's a key chain I'm gonna kill myself.
2.I have never met a more obnoxious,complicated, overbearing. gorgeous, smart, sexy woman in my life.

分享到
重点单词
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的
  • incredibleadj. 难以置信的,惊人的
  • complicatedadj. 复杂的,难懂的 动词complicate的过去
  • overbearingadj. 傲慢的,骄傲自大的,蛮横的
  • plannern. 计划者,规划师
  • remoteadj. 偏僻的,遥远的,远程的,(感情等)距离很大 n
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • commandn. 命令,指挥,控制 v. 命令,指挥,支配 n. [
  • particularadj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的 n. 个别项目