实境旅游英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第88期:在邮局(5)
日期:2015-11-17 11:22

(单词翻译:单击)

24.How do you want to send it?

24.您想怎么寄?
25.By regular mail?
25.寄普通邮件?
26.Do you wish to send it by air mail?
26.你要寄航空邮件吗?
27.Where would you like to send it?
27.您要寄到哪里?
28.Be sure to put down the address of the receiver clearly.
28.务必把收信人地址写清楚。
29.I want to send this letter special delivery.
29.这封信我想寄限时专送。
30.I want to send this by registered airmail.
30.这封信要寄航空挂号。
31.It's much better to use airmail. Sea mail takes too much time.
31.最好寄航空,海运太慢了。
32.Please register this letter. I'd like a receipt.
32.这封信请寄挂号。我要收据。
33.You'll have to take your letter to the registered mail section which is the next window.
33.你必须要信拿到隔壁的挂号信窗口去办理。
34.How long does it take by regular mail?
34.普通邮件要多久?
35.It may take about a week at the most.
35.最久可能要一星期。
36.It usually takes about 7 days by airmail.
36.航空邮件通常要7天。

旅游英语 邮件

37.What's the fastest way to send this package?
37.寄这个包裹最快要用什么方法?
38.Airmail special is the fastest way, but it's expensive.
38.航空快递很快,不过很贵。
39.Do you want it insured?
39.你的邮件要保险吗?
40.You should insure your packages against loss and damage.
40.你的邮包应该要保险,以免遗失和损坏。
41.What are the insurance rates?
41.保险费率是多少?
42.That all depends on the value.
42.那得视价值而定。
43.The insurance is 50 cents.
43.保险费是50美分。
44.How much do I need for these letters?
44.寄这些信要多少美元?
45.That comes to 15 dollars, please.
45.一共是15美元。
46.You should buy a 20-cent stamp.
46.你应该买一张20美分的邮票。
47.Can I send these books as printed matter?
47.这些书我可以以印刷品邮寄吗?
48.It's printed matter.
48.这是印刷品。
49.The rate for printed matter is cheaper.
49.印刷品的邮资比较便宜。

分享到
重点单词
  • deliveryn. 递送,交付,分娩
  • registerv. 记录,登记,注册,挂号 n. 暂存器,记录,登记簿
  • insurevt. 保险,确保 vi. 买保险
  • stampn. 邮票,图章,印,跺脚 v. 跺脚,盖章
  • insuredn. 被保险者,保户 动词insure的过去式和过去分词
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • insurancen. 保险,保险费,安全措施
  • receiptn. 收据,收条,收到 v. 出收据