(单词翻译:单击)
Part 4 Useful Expressions
第四部分 旅游实用句
1.Excuse me, could you show me where seat 18A is?
1.请问18A座位在哪里?
2.It's over there next to the window.
2.就在那里,靠窗的那一个。
3.Do you mind changing seats with me?
3.我可以跟你换位子吗?
4.Can I change seats with you?
4.我可以跟你换位子吗?
5.Excuse me. You have my seat.
5.不好意思,你坐到我的位子了。
6.Excuse me. Is this seat vacant?
6.对不起,请问这个位子有人坐吗?
7.Could you please help me put my baggage up there?
7.可以帮我把行李放上去吗?
8.Could you please help me get my baggage up there?
8.可以帮我把行李拿下来吗?
9.The overhead compartments are all full. Where can I put my baggage?
9.上面的置物箱都满了,我的行李放哪里?
10.You can place the baggage under the seat in front of you.
10.您可以将行李放在前面的座位下面。
11.Do you have Chinese newspapers?
11.你们有没有中文报纸?
12.Can you tell me how to fasten the seat belt?
12.麻烦教我怎么系安全带好吗?
13.Can you tell me how to unfasten the seat belt?
13.请问安全带要怎么解开?
14.How do I recline my seat?
14.我要怎么把椅背放下来?
15.Could you put your seat up, please?
15.请竖直椅背好吗?
16.This headphone is not working. Can I have a new one?
16.这副耳机是坏的,麻烦给我一副新的。
17.How do I turn on the light?
17.请问怎样开阅读灯?
18.Could you give me one more blanket?
18.请再给我一条毯子好吗?
19.One extra pillow, please.
19.请再给我一个枕头。
20.What time does the inflight movie start?
20.机上电影什么时候开始播放?
21.Which is the movie channel?
21.电影频道是多少?
22.When can I use my electronic devices?
22.什么时候可以使用电子产品?
23.Where is the lavatory?
23.请问洗手间在哪里?
24.I don't feel well.
24.我觉得不舒服。
25.I feel like vomiting.
25.我想吐。
26.Do you have anything for airsickness?
26.你们有晕机药吗?
27.Do you have anything for a headache?
27.你们有头痛药吗?
28.When do you start to serve dinner?
28.请问晚餐几点开始供应?
29.Beef or pork?
29.请问您要吃牛肉还是猪肉?
30.Omelet or quiche?
30.请问您要吃蛋卷还是乳蛋饼?
31.Some more rolls?
31.还要再吃一点面包吗?
32.May I have some more bread?
32.可以再给我一些面包吗?
33.Would you care for something to drink?
33.需要喝点什么饮料吗?
34.Orange juice, please.
34.我要橙汁。
35.Care for some wine?
35.需要喝点酒吗?
36.Some more coffee?
36.还要再喝一点咖啡吗?
37.Can I have a soda with lemon chips?
37.可以给我一杯汽水加柠檬片吗?
38.Are you finished?
38.请问您吃完了吗?
39.Yes, I've finished.
39.我吃完了。
40.Not yet.
40.我还没吃完。
41.Do you have any instant noodles?
41.你们有泡面吗?
42.Do you sell duty-free items on this flight?
42.这个班次上有卖免税商品吗?
43.Which currencies do you accept, Euros or US dollars?
43.你们收欧元还是美金?
44.We accept US dollars only?
44.我们只收美金。
45.Can I pay by credit cards?
45.我可以刷卡吗?
46.How do I fill out this form?
46.请问如何填写这份表格?
47.What is the local time now?
47.现在当地时间是几点?
48.Ladies and gentlemen, we are approaching an area of turbulence.
48.各位旅客请注意,本班机即将行经乱流区。
For your own safety, please go back to your seat and fasten the seat belts. Thank you.
请您回到您的座位,并系好安全带,以求安全。谢谢您的合作。
49.Ladies and gentlemen, this is the Captain speaking.
49.各位旅客,您好,这是机长报告。
We will be landing at Bangkok international Airport in 20 minutes.
本班机即将降落曼谷国际机场。
Our flying altitude is 7000 feet.
我们的飞行高度是7000英尺。
The local time is 9:45 p. m. and the ground temperature is 25 degrees Centigrade, or 77 degrees Fahrenheit.
当地时间为晚上9点45分,地面温度摄氏25度,华氏77度。
Captain Tony and all the members of his crew thank you for flying with us.
机长汤尼与所有组员感谢各位旅客搭乘本班机。
We hope you enjoyed your flight.
希望各位旅客满意这次的飞行。