(单词翻译:单击)
第二部分 会话练习
1.Can you make it any cheaper?
1.能不能算便宜一点?
Jennifer: Could you show me the T-shirt on the model?
珍妮弗:我想看一下模特儿身上那件T恤。
Store sales: Here you are. We have three different colors: white, blue and pink.
店员:好的。这是你要的T恤。一共有三种颜色:白色、蓝色和粉红色。
Jennifer: What's the price?
珍妮弗:多少钱?
Store sales: $12.
店员:12美元。
Jennifer: Can you make it any cheaper?
珍妮弗:能不能算便宜一点?
Store sales: It is cheap.
店员:已经很便宜了。
Jennifer: I'll take it if you give me a discount.
珍妮弗:你帮我打个折我就买。
Store sales: $10. That's the best I can do.
店员:最低就10美元了。
Jennifer: OK. I'll take the blue one.
珍妮弗:好吧,那我要蓝色的。
2.How much is that one?
2.那一个多少钱呢?
Andy: I'm looking for a string of pearls for my wife.
安迪:我想帮太太买一串珍珠。
Store sales: Yes, sir. What price range do you have in mind?
店员:好的,先生。您预计购买的价钱是多少?
Andy: I'm not sure. I don't know very much about the price of pearls.
安迪:我还没决定。是这样,我不太清楚珍珠的行情。
Store sales: I see. Let me show you some samples of various qualities. This one is very nice. It's three hundred and fifty dollars.
店员:这样啊。那我给你看不同等级的样品。这串很好看,价格是350美元。
Andy: Is there a price reduction?
安迪:可以打个折扣吗?
Store sales: We are having a sale now. The price has already gone down.
店员:我们正在打折,价钱已经降低了。
Andy: How much is that one?
安迪:那条多少钱?
Store sales: It's two hundred and eighty dollars.
店员:280美元。
Andy: OK. I'll take it. Thank you.
安迪:好,我就买这串。谢谢。