(单词翻译:单击)
Part 4 Useful Expressions
第四部分 旅游实用句
1.Are there any planes to Boston on Sunday?
1.星期天有去波士顿的班机吗?
2.How often is there a flight to Paris?
2.去巴黎的航班多长时间一班?
3.We have flights to Paris every hour.
3.我们每小时都有去巴黎的航班。
4.At what time does the next plane to London leave?
4.下一班去伦敦的飞机几点起飞?
5.What's the next one after that?
5.在那之后是哪一班?
6.The next one is flight 10 at 10:45.
6.下一班飞机是10点45分起飞的10号航班。
7.How long is the flight from New York to Washington?
7.从纽约到华盛顿要飞多久?
8.Well, supposedly one hour, but it's sometimes longer.
8.嗯,大概需要1小时,但有时候会稍长一点。
9.I'd like to make a reservation to Chicago for tomorrow.
9.我想预订明天飞往芝加哥的机票。
10.I can give you a reservation on that.
10.我可以帮你预订那个航班的座位。
11.Do I have to reconfirm?
11.我需要再确订机位吗?
12.You must make a reconfirmation 48 hours ahead.
12.你必须提前48小时再确认机位。
13.How much is the round trip?
13.往返票多少钱?
14.The one-way ticket from San Francisco T Boston is 700 dollars.
14.从旧金山到波士顿的单程票价为700美元
15.Are they non-stop flights?
15.它们是直飞班机吗?
16.Is that a direct flights?
16.请问是直飞的吗?
17.Yes. Direct to Paris.
17.是的,这是直飞巴黎的飞机。
18.That is not a direct flight. You need to transfer in Bangkok.
18.那不是直飞的班,你要在曼谷转机。
19.I'd like to travel first-class, please.
19.我想要头等舱。
20.When am I supposed to check in?
20.我应该什么时候办理登机手续?
21.Where is the check-in counter for China Airlines?
21.请问中国国际航空公司办理登机手续的柜台在哪里?
22.May I check in here for flight MU 562 to Tokyo?
22.这里是去东京的MU562航班登机手续办理处吗?
23.Yes, that's right. May I have your ticket and passport, please?
23.对,这里就是,请出示您的机票和护照好吗?
24.I would like to check in.
24.我要办理登机手续。
25.Do I have to pay the airport tax?
25.我要付机场税吗?
26.I'd like a window seat.
26.我要靠窗的座位。
27.An aisle seat, please.
27.我要靠走道的座位。
28.I'm sorry, but there are no window seats available.
28.很抱谦,已经没有靠窗的座位了。
29.Do you have any other seats open where we can sit together?
29.还有没有其他连在一起的座位?
30.I'm afraid that all the flight are fully booked.
30.所有的班机都客满了。
31.Do you have any baggage to check in?
31.您有行李需要托运吗?
32.How many bags would you like to check in?
32.您有几件行李需要托运?
33.Please put your bags on the scale.
33.请把您的行李放在磅秤上。
34.What's the baggage allowance?
34.请问可以带多少免费行李?
35.Can I carry this bag on?
35.我可以随身携带这个包吗?
36.Please walk through the security gate.
36.请通过安检门。
37.Please open your bag. We'd like to have a look.
37.请把你的包打开,我们要检查一下。
38.Just make sure you don't have any liquid with you.
38.我只是要确定你没有携带液体。
39.Test again.
39.行李再过一次X光机。
40.When is the boarding time?
40.什么时候可以登机?
41.I'm afraid your flight is delayed.
41.您的班机可能误点了。
42.May I have your attention, please.
42.各位乘客请注意。
Thai Airlines flight TG 635 to Bangkok is now boarding.
飞往曼谷的泰航TG635班,已经开始登机。
Passengers in the first class, please proceed to the boarding gate now.
请头等舱的旅客前往登机门。
43.Attention, please. Due to weather condition, all flights to Taipei will be delayed.
43.各位旅客请注意,由于气候不佳,所有飞往台北的班机都将延后起飞。
We truly regret the delay. Thank you for your cooperation and patience.
我们对此深表谦意,并感谢您的配合与耐心。
We will inform you of the new departure time as soon as possible. Thank you.
我们将尽快通知您的新班机的起飞时候,谢谢。