实境旅游英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第23期:搭乘火车或地铁(5)
日期:2015-08-10 11:58

(单词翻译:单击)

31.One sleeper to Milan, please
31.一张到米兰的卧铺票。
32.Please give me one ticket to Seattle for the sleeping car.
32.我要一张到西雅图的卧铺票。
33.Can I have an upper berth?
33.我可以睡上铺吗?
34.I'd like the lower berth.
34.我想要睡下铺。
35.Is it a long ride?
35.路程远不远?
36.What's the fare?
36.票价多少?
37.How much is the fare to Los Angeles?
37.去洛杉矶的火车票一张多少钱?
38.What's the round-trip fare?
38.来回票多少钱?
39.It's $30.00 one way or $55.00 round trip.
39.单程票价30美元,来回票价55美元。
40.Do I have to change trains?
40.我需要换车吗?

搭乘火车或地铁

41.You needn't change trains. It's a through train.
41.你不必转车,这一班是直达快车。
42.Which platform is for the train to Oxford?
42.去牛津在哪个站台搭车?
43.What platform does the train leave from?
43.这班火车由第几站台开出?
44.Please go to Platform 7.
44.请去7号站台。
45.How can I get to Platform 4?
45.我要怎样到4号站台?
46.Go through that door on your left and down the stairs. There is Platform 4.
46.穿过你右手边的那道门,再走下楼梯,那里就是4号站台。
47.Does this train go to Berlin.
47.这班车是到柏林的吗?
48.Is this the train to Milan?
48.这是往米兰的车吗?
49.I missed the train.
49.我错过火车了。
50.I took the wrong train.
50.我搭错车了。
51.I'd like to refund the ticket.
51.我想退票。
52.In which car can I find seat 35W?
52.请问座位35W是在哪一个车厢?
53.Where is the lavatory (restroom/toilet) ?
53.请问洗手间在哪里?
54.May I see your ticket, please?
54.请出示车票好吗?
55.Do I have to pay an extra charge?
55.我需要补票吗?
56.How many more stops are there before we get to Seattle?
56.请问到西雅图还有几站?
57.Is there a dining car on this train?
57.这趟车上有餐车吗?
58.The dining car is in the seventh carriage.
58.餐车在第七车厢。
59.Do I need to reserve a table for the dining car?
59.我需要预约餐车的座位吗?
60.I'd like to make a reservation for two at 6:30 tonight.
60.我想预约今晚6点30分,两个人的位置。
61.Which is the exit for Chinatown?
61.请问前往中国城的出口是哪一个?

分享到
重点单词
  • reserven. 预备品,贮存,候补 n. 克制,含蓄 vt. 保留
  • faren. 路费,食物 vi. 过活,进展,进食 vi.
  • reservationn. 预定,保留意见
  • platformn. 平台,站台,月台,讲台,(政党的)政纲