(单词翻译:单击)
50.In a Barbershop
在理发店
Useful Expressions
常用语句
1.All right,you can come in now.
好的,你现在可以进来了。
2.Everything will soon be all right.
一切事情很快就会好的。
3.Will he come back to the school?
他将要回到这个学校?
4.My friend came back home after a long time.
我的朋友长期离家之后终于回来了。
5.His hair is too long,he needs a haircut.
他的头发太长,需要理发。
6.Do you like my haircut?
你喜欢我理的发吗?
7.The friends parted when they finished school.
当他们毕业时,朋友们就分手了。
8.Many people soon part with their money.
很多人很快就把钱用光了。
9.The barber uses scissors to cut hair.
理发师用剪刀理发。
10.Be careful!Scissors can be dangerous.
小心!剪刀会很危险的。
11.We use electricity to light our house.
我们使用电作我们室内照明。
12.In many countries people use water to make electricity.
很多国家人民用水力发电。
13.The people in the entire country speak English.
全国人民都说英语。
14.The entire school is taking a trip to the city hall.
全校师生正到市政府去参观。
15.My parents used to operate a small restaurant near the train station.
我的父母在火车站附近经营一家小餐厅。
16.Sometimes,cities operate public transportation systems.
有时,有些城市经营公共运输系统。
17.The company owns the transportation system.
这家公司拥有运动系统。
18.He doesn't own a car or a bicycle;he walks or rides the bus.
他没有汽车或自行车,他走路或坐公共汽车。
19.The streetcar runs on tracks.
电车在轨道上行驶。
20.He knows how to run the machine.
他知道如何开动这台机器。
21.Subway trains run underground.
地下火车在地下行驶。
22.Subway trains are usually very fast.
地下火车通常行驶很快。
23.The transportation system in this city is good.
本市运输系统良好。
24.We have a good system of roads in the U.S.
我们美国有良好的道路系统。
25.Railroad trains run on tracks.
火车在轨道上行驶。
26.When we walk in the woods we leave tracks.
我们在树林中行走时,我们留下足迹。
27.I need a transfer to get on another bus.
我需要一张转车票去乘另一路公共汽车。
28.Did you get a transfer from the bus driver?
你向驾驶员索取转车票了吗?
29.People cannot live without water.
人类没有水不无法生存。
30.How does he make his living?
他怎样谋生的呢?
31.How much money does he make?
他赚多少钱?
32.The president is going to make a speech.
总统将要发表演讲。
33.He is very shy,and he doesn't make friends easily.
他很害羞,所以他不易交到朋友。
34.I'm making an effort to learn English.
我正在努力学习英语。
35.If you'll wait a minute,I'll make some coffee.
如果你等一会儿,我会为你冲杯咖啡。
36.I have so much work to do that I don't know where to begin.
我有太多工作要做,但不知从何下手。
37.I asked him to do me a favor.
我要他帮我一个忙。
38.Do you have many errands to do?
你常去出差吗?
39.I always have breadfast at 7:30.
我通常在7时30分吃早餐。
40.He doesn't make much money.
他赚钱不多。
41.That doesn't make any difference to me.
那个对我没有什么不同。
42.Spring weather makes us sleepy.
春天的天气使我们想睡觉。
43.What are you going to do tomorrow?
你明天要做什么?
44.What kind of work does he do?
他从事哪类工作?
45.I have a lot of work to do?
我有很多工作要做?
46.I have an appointment with the doctor.
我和医生有个约会。
47.I never have dinner in a restaurant.
我从不到餐厅去吃饭。
48.I want to have my car washed.
我要把我车子送去洗一下。
49.All of us are getting older.
我们大家都渐渐老了。
50.Please tell me what you said?
请告诉我你说了些什么?
Practical Conversation
实用会话
B:Who's next?
轮到哪一位?
F:I am.
该我理了。
B:All right-over here,sir.How are you today?
好的,请坐这边,先生,你今天好吗?
F:Fine,thanks.
很好,谢谢。
B:How do you want your hair cut?
请问你要怎样理?
F:Don't make it too short.I just want a trim.
不要剪太短,只要稍加修剪就好了。
B:Yes,sir.I'll use the scissors.Do you always part your hair on the left?
是的,先生,我用剪刀修剪,你的头一直从左边分开的吗?
F:Yes,I do.That looks good.It's not too short.It's just right.How much do I owe you?
是的,我是从左边分开的,看起来很好,不太短,刚好,一共多少钱?
B:That'll be three dollars and fifty cents.
一共3美元50美分钱。
F:Here's four dollars.Keep the change.
这里是4美金,不用找了。
B:Thank you very much.Come back to see us.
多谢你,请再光临。