(单词翻译:单击)
14.The red lamp on the phone is going on and off.
电话上的红灯在闪。
Useful Expressions
常用语句
1.What is this red lamp for?
这个红灯是做什么用的呢?
2.Red light is flashing and do I have any message?
红灯正在闪,有我的口信吗?
3.Is there any message from somebody?
有人留有口信吗?
4.Will you deliver my message to my room?
请你把我的口信送到我房间来好吗?
5.I'm coming down in a minute to pick up my message.
我马上下来取我的口信。
6.Let me leave my message to my friend who is coming to this hotel at 8 p.m.
让我把口信留下,我的朋友8点钟要到本饭店来。
7.The air-conditioning isn't working.
空调出故障了。
8.It's too hot.Could you tell me how to adjust the temperature?
天气太热,请你告诉我怎样调整温度好吗?
Practical Conversation
实用会话
A:Hello.This is room 1205.Our message lamp is flasing.
喂,我是1205号房间,我们的信号灯一直在闪。
B:Hold on a minute,please.
请等一会儿。
A:Thank you.
谢谢你。
B:I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.Mr.Jones needs a telephone call from you.
抱歉,让你久等了,琼斯先生要你打电话给他。
A:Would you bring the message to my room?
请你把口信送到我房间来好吗?
B:I'm afraid we have nobody available at the moment.
我恐怕我们现在没有人空闲。
A:Then I'll come down and pick up the message immediately.
那么,我马上下来拿口信。
B:OK.We wait for you.
好的,我们等候你。