(单词翻译:单击)
21.Something's wrong with my bill.
我的账单有错误。
Useful Expressions
常用语句
1.This must be wrong.
这账单一定有错误。
2.That's incorrect.
那是错误的。
3.I didn't make any calls.
我从没有打过任何电话。
4.I didn't have the beer in this bill.
我没有喝啤酒。
5.Please show me the bill I signed.
请把账单拿给我签。
6.I paid for the room service already in my room.
我已在房间付过住房服务费了。
7.This is not my signature.
这不是我签的字。
8.Is tax and service charge included in this room rate?
税金和服务费不是包括在住房费内吗?
9.Where can I cash a traveler's check?
我到哪里能兑换旅行支票呢?
10.How much will it be?
将是多少钱呢?
Practical Conversation
实用会话
A:Well,we didn't ask for this room service.It must be somebody else's,I'm sure.
哦,我们没有要求过住房服务,我相信一定是其他人要求的。
B:Oh,is it?Let me check.
啊,是吗?让我查一下。
A:Yes,please.
是的,请。
B:I'm sorry to say that this room service charge is yours.
对不起这个住房服务费是你的。
A:We paid for the room service already in our room.
住房服务费我们已在房间内付过了。
B:Do you have any evidence?
你有任何证明吗?
A:No,we got no receipt,but we paid on the spot.
不,我们没有取收据,但我们是当场付的。