海外求助英语对话(MP3+中英字幕) 第38期:交通事故
日期:2015-02-28 10:50

(单词翻译:单击)

38.Traffic accident
交通事故

Useful Expressions

常用语句

1.Call the police,please.
请打电话给警察。
2.Call a doctor for us,please.
请替我们叫医生。
3.Can you tell me where the police station is?
请你告诉我派出所在哪里好吗?
4.Do you mind phoning this insurance company?
请你打电话给保险公司好吗?
5.I have to inform the rent-a-car company of this accident.
我必须把这个车祸的事通知租车公司。
6.May I have the certificate of accident.
我需要肇事证明书吗?
7.I was in a traffic accident near the park.
我是在公园附近发生车祸的。
8.How long does he have to stay in the hospital?
他要住医院多久呢?
9.Is she in a critical condition?
她的伤势危急吗?
10.Should I notify the Chinese Embassy?
我要通知中国大使馆吗?
11.It wasn't my fault.
这不是我的错误。
Practical Conversation
实用会话

A:Hello.Is this ABC Rent-a-car Company?
喂,你是ABC租车公司吗?
B:Yes,speaking.May I help you?
是的,我是,我能为你效劳吗?
A:This morning we rented a car and we are on the way to Niagara Falls.I'm afraid we have a car accident near the border.
我们是今天早上租的车,我们去尼亚加拉瀑布的途中靠近边界上发生车祸。
B:That's too bad.What kind of accident is it?Are you all right?
那太不幸了,什么车祸呢?你还好吗?
A:I'm all right,but my friend is seriously injured.Will you call an ambulance and the police?
我还好,但我的朋友受了重伤,请你打电话给警察和叫辆救护车来好吗?
B:OK.I'll do it right away,but tell me how it happened.
好的,我立刻就办,但告诉我是怎样发生的。
A:I ran into the guardrail when I turned to the left.
当我左转时撞到护拦了。

分享到
重点单词
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • insurancen. 保险,保险费,安全措施
  • bordern. 边界,边境,边缘 vt. 与 ... 接壤,加边于
  • criticaladj. 批评的,决定性的,危险的,挑剔的 adj. 临
  • informv. 通知,告诉,向 ... 报告,告发
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.