海外求助英语对话(MP3+中英字幕) 第28期:这东西不是我买的
日期:2015-02-13 16:09

(单词翻译:单击)

28.This is not what I bought.

这东西不是我买的。

Useful Expressions

常用语句

1.This is wrong item.

这件东西不对。

2.I bought a red blouse,not this blue one.

我买的是一件红上衣,而不是蓝的。

3.You must have just put it in somebody else's order.

你一定是把别人订的放进去了。

4.This is one size up.

这个尺寸大一号。

5.I asked for Joy,not Chanel No.5.

我要的是佐伊,而不是香奈尔5号。

6.You put different item into it by mistake.I suppose.

我想,你是把东西放错了。

7.I found the broken doll inside.

我发现里面有个破的娃娃。

8.Would you wrap this as a gift?

请你把这件作礼物包装好吗?

9.Will you deliver it to the Hilton Hotel?

请你把它送到希尔顿饭店好吗?

10.It isn't made in Japan,is it?

这个不是日本制造的,是吗?

Practical Conversation

实用会话

A:Hello.I bought a China dress in your shop this morning.

喂,我今天上午在你们店里买了一件唐装。

B:Yes?

是吗?

A:I bought it one size up by mistake.

我错买了大一号的尺寸。

B:Oh,did you?

啊,是吗?

A:I wonder if you can change it to one size down.

我不知道你是否能换小一号的尺寸。

B:Yes,of course.Will you come with the receipt?

是的,当然。请你把收据带来好吗?

A:Then I'll come to your place later in the evening,and how late is your shop open?

那么,我晚上到你那边来,贵店营业到几点呢?

B:Until 8 o'clock,ma'am.We are looking forward to seeing you.

到8点钟,夫人,我们恭候你的光临。

分享到
重点单词
  • blousen. 女衬衫
  • receiptn. 收据,收条,收到 v. 出收据
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话