电话英语交谈口语附字幕:预订机位的电话
日期:2009-10-22 17:58

(单词翻译:单击)

A:United Airlines reservation desk,Mrs.Carson.May I help you?
联合航空公司预订台的卡逊太太,您有什么指教吗?
C:I would like to make a reservation for a flight to lowa City,lowa.
我要预订飞往艾奥瓦市的飞机。
A:Iowa City?One moment,please....Ma'am,you must to go Cedar Rapids.That is the closest airport.
艾奥瓦市吗?请等一会儿……这个,您必须去雪达?拉比兹才行。那是最接近的机场。
C:Oh,dear!There's no service to Iowa City?
噢,没有前往艾奥瓦市的班机吗?
A:There used to be,but now all commercial flights are through Cedar Rapids.
以前曾经有过,但是商务班机现在变成飞雪达?拉比兹的了。
You take a limousine to Iowa City,which is about 20 miles from Cedar Rapids.
您到艾奥瓦市可搭乘机场交通车,经大约距雪达?拉比兹20英里。
B:So that's what they do now.
现在变成那样子啦。
A:What day do you want to travel?
您几号要出去旅行?
B:October 25.That's a Friday.
10月25日。是星期五。
A:We have a flight with two stops.It leaves Washington at 3:50 p.m.and arrives in Cedar Rapids at 7:15 p.m.
我们有停留两处的班机,下午3点50分自华盛顿起飞,7时15分抵达雪达?拉比兹。
C:Do you have a flight which leaves Washington,preferably National Airport,in the late morning hours,like 10:00 or
11:00?
你们可有从华盛顿,最好是从国际机场,上午较晚时间比如10点或11点起飞的班机?
A:There's flight which leaves National Airport at 10:00 a.m.and arrive in Chicago at 11:20 a.m.
有一班次是上午10点10分从国际机场起飞,11点02分抵达芝加哥,
You change flights there,leaving Chicago at 1:05 p.m.and arriving in Cedar Rapids at 2:15 p.m.
你在那儿换机,下午1点05分从芝加哥起飞,2点15分到雪达?拉比兹。
C:That seems to fit our schedule better.Could you make a reservation for those flights?
这个似乎比较适合我们的旅程。您能帮我预订那些班次吗?
A:For just you?
只您一个人吗?
C:My son is flying,too.
我的儿子一起去。
A:All right.
好的。
C:What is the air fare?
机票是多少钱?
A:Round_trip or one_way?
双程还是单程呢?
C:Round_trip.
是双程。
A:First class or coach.
头等舱还是经济舱?
C:We are going coach.
我们乘经济舱去。
A:It'll be $146.56.
是146美元56美分。
C:What's children's fare?
儿童票价多少钱?
A:How old is he?
他多大年纪了?
C:He's three.
3岁。
A:It'll be $98.56.He'll pay two thirds of the full coach fare.So it's October 25 that you are travelling?
是98美元56美分。他必须付经济舱票价的2/3。是10月25日要乘机吧?
C:That's right.
是的。
A:I'll get your tickets ready and mail them to you in a couple of days.
我会替您准备好机票,在几天之内替您邮寄过去。
C:Thank you.
谢谢你。
A:Thank you for calling United Airlines.
联合航空公司谢谢您的惠顾。

分享到
重点单词
  • reservationn. 预定,保留意见
  • rapidsn. 急流,湍流
  • commercialadj. 商业的 n. 商业广告
  • faren. 路费,食物 vi. 过活,进展,进食 vi.
  • coachn. 大巴,教练;(火车)客车车厢,四轮马车,经济舱 v
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • limousinen. 豪华轿车