电话英语交谈口语附字幕:电话交谈基本语句
日期:2009-10-22 17:36

(单词翻译:单击)

A:Hello.Is this the Tian residence?
喂,是田公馆吗?
B:Yes,it is.
是,是的。
A:May I speak to Mr.Tian,please?
请问我能和田先生讲话吗?
A:Hello.This is Yang speaking.Is this Mr.Carter?
喂,我姓杨,卡特先生吗?
C:Yes,speaking.
是的,是我。
B:This is Helen speaking.Is Yang at home?
我是海伦,杨先生在吗?
C:I beg your pardon?Could you speak a little louder?
你说什么?你能大声一点吗?
B:Certainly.Is Yang at home?Can you hear me now?
当然可以,杨先生在吗?你现在听清楚了吗?
C:Yes.Please hold the line a moment.
是的,请不要挂断。
A:Hello.I'd like to speak to Mr.Baker.
喂,我要和贝克先生讲话。
B:One moment,please...I'm sorry he is out now.Will you leave a message?
请稍后……抱歉他现在外出,你要留言吗?
A:Yes.Could you ask him to call me back?
是的,你能告诉他回电话给我吗?
B:Yes,May I ask your name?
是的,请问尊姓大名?
A:Carter,George Carter.
卡特,乔治?卡特。
C:Can I reach him by telephone?
我能用电话联络到他吗?
A:Yes,you can.His telephone number is 341_2785.
是的,可以,他的电话号码是341—2785。
B:This is the Far East Trading Company.
这里是远东贸易公司。
A:Extension 231,please.
请转231号分机。
C:Is this the home of Mrs.Palmer?
这是帕尔马女士家吗?
B:I'm sorry it isn't.I think you have the wrong number.This is 961_7967.
抱歉不是,我想你打错号码了,这是961—7967。

分享到
重点单词
  • pardonn. 原谅,赦免 vt. 宽恕,原谅
  • extensionn. 伸展,延长,扩充,电话分机
  • residencen. 住处,住宅,居住