(单词翻译:单击)
1.Hello,This is operator.
喂!我是接线员。
2.I'll call you up later.
我稍后会打电话给你。
3.May I talk to Mr.McCoy?
我要和麦考伊先生讲话好吗?
4.May I use the telephone?
我能用一下电话吗?
5.This is Shen calling.
我姓沈。
6.Is that Mr.Shen?
沈先生吗?
Yes,this is Shen speaking.
是的,我姓沈。
7.Whom do you wish to talk to?
你要和谁讲话?
8.I'd like to speak to Mr.Jack.
我要和杰克先生讲话。
9.I'll connect you with his office.
我会打电话到他的公司和你联络。
10.Please hold the line.
请稍等。
11.Sorry kept you waiting so long.You are on.
抱歉让你久等了,接通了。
12.The line is busy.
占线。
13.No answer.
没有人接电话。
14.He is on the phone.
他正在通话。
15.This telephone line is interrupted.
这个电话不通。
16.The wire have got crossed.
电话串线了。
17.Who is speaking?
请问谁打来的?
18.I'm afraid you have the wrong number.
恐怕你打错号码了。
19.I'm calling 263_5852.
我打265—5853。
20.Please ring off.
请挂电话。
21.I call you back.
我回电话给你。
22.Let me talk to her over the phone.
让我在电话中和她讲些话。
23.Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?
请你叫沈小姐来接电话好吗?
24.Sorry,she is out.Shall I take a message?
抱歉,她外出了,你要留口信吗?
25.I'm going to put on to her.
我会请她回电话。
26.The voice is not distinct.
声音不清楚。
27.Give me a ring at my office.
打电话到我办公室。
28.I'd like to make an overseas to Taibei,Taiwan by collect call.
我要打对方付费的电话到台湾的台北。
29.Can I fix an overseas call to London by person_to_person call?
我要打到伦敦的叫人电话好吗?
30.What is your party's name?
对方的姓名是什么?
31.How do you spell your last name?
你的姓是怎样拼写的?
32.S as Sugar,A as in Able,M as in milk is my last name.
Sugar(糖)中的 S,Able(能够)中的 A,Milk(牛奶)中的 M,是我的姓。