电话英语交谈口语附字幕:打电话实例
日期:2009-10-22 17:35

(单词翻译:单击)

A:Operator.
我是接线员。
B:I'd like to make a collect call to Portland,Oregon,but I don't know the number.
我要打对方付费电话到俄勒冈州波特兰市,但我不知道电话号码。
A:Do you have the name and address of the party?
你有对方的姓名和住址吗?
B:Yes,I do.It's Henry Lu,451 Madison Drive.
是的,我有。是卢亨利,地址是麦逖逊道451号。
A:One moment,please....The number is 587_6209.May I have your name,please?
请稍候……,号码是587—6209,请问尊姓大名?
B:Jim Shen.
沈吉姆。
A:And your number,please.
请问你的电话号吗?
B:564_7582.
564—7582。
A:Will this be person_to_person or station_to_station?
是叫人还是叫号?
B:Station_to_station.
叫号。
A:Just a moment,please.
请稍候。
A:This is long distance.I have a collect call for anyone from Jim Shen.Will you accept the charge?
这是长途电话,是来自沈吉姆的对方付费电话,你愿意接受吗?
B:Yes,I will.
是的,我接受。
A:Thank you.Go ahead,please.
谢谢你,请说话。
A:Hello,operator,I'd like to make a long distance call to New York.Person_to_person.
喂,接线员,我要打一个电话到纽约,是叫人的。
B:May I have the name of your party?
请问对方的姓名?
A:Jim Han.
韩吉姆。
B:And his number?
他的电话号话呢?
A:741_1111.
741—1111。
B:One moment,sir.
请稍候,先生。
A:Connect me with the overseas operator,please.
请帮我接国际电话台。
B:Overseas operator.
这是国际电话接线员。
A:I'd like to place an overseas call to Taibei Taiwan.
我要打一个国际电话到台湾的台北。
B:Person_to_person or station_to_station call,sir?
是叫人还是叫号?先生。
A:Person_to_person,please.I'd like to speak to Mr.Tan;that's spelled T_A_N.The number is area code(03)445_8421.
叫人的,我找谭先生,拼字是T—A—N。区域号码是03,电话号码是445—8421。
B:Thank you,sir.Your number,please?
谢谢你,先生,请问你的号码?
A:My number is 628_6423.
我的号码是628—6423。
B:And your name?
你的姓名?
A:Charlie Han.
韩查理。
B:Thank you,Mr.Han.Please hang up the receiver and wait.I'll call you back when your party is on the line.
谢谢你,韩先生,请挂上话等候,接通时我会叫你的。
A:Yes,thank you.
A:Hello?
喂?
B:Mr.Shen?
沈先生吗?
A:Yes?
是的。
B:There's call for you from Mr.Brown of J.T.Hot Company.
你有一个电话是何特公司布朗先生打来的。
A:Oh,yes.Please put him on.Hello,this is Shen speaking.
啊,是的,请接过来,喂,我是沈先生。
A:Would Travel Service.May I help you?
世界旅行社,我可以效劳吗?
B:Yes,I'd like to speak to Mr.Wang in the International Department.
是的,我要找国际部的王先生。
A:Just a moment,please.
请稍候。
A:I'm sorry,Mr.Wang's line is busy.Will you hold on ,please?
抱歉,王先生的电话占线,请稍候好吗?
B:Yes.
好的。
A:Thank you for waiting.I'll connect you.
让你久等了,我这就帮你接通。
B:Thank you.Hello,may I speak to Mr.Wang,please?
谢谢你,喂,我找王先生好吗?
C:I'm sorry,sir,but Mr.Wang is not in right now.
抱歉,先生,王先生现在不在。
B:When do you expect him back?
他什么时候会回来?
C:He should be back by three.Would you like to leave a message?
他3点钟应该会回来,你要留话吗?
B:Yes.Would you have him call me back? My name is Shen.I'm at the Drake Hotel,Room 621.
好的,请他回我电话好吗?我姓沈,住在杜累克旅馆621房间。
C:All right,Mr.Shen.I'll give him your message.
好的,沈先生,我会传话给他的。
B:Thank you .Goodbye.
谢谢你,再见。
C:Goodbye.
再见。
1.Can you give me the number of a Mr.Henry Guo,please?
请告诉我郭亨利先生的电话号码好吗?
2.Do you have a number listed for a Mr.Robert A.Brown in Manhattan?
你能查到一位在曼哈顿区的罗伯特?A?布朗先生的电话号码吗?
3.I'm trying to locate the number of a Mr.Henry Guo.
我正在查一位郭亨利先生的电话号码。
4.I believe he lives on Smith Street.
我想他住在史密斯街。
5.I'm not quite sure,but I think he lives on King Street.
我不太确定,但我想他住在国王街上。
6.Give me long distance,please.
请接长途台。
7.Long distance,please.Person_to_person.
我要打叫人的长途电话。
8.Operator,I'd like to make a collet call,please.
接线员,我要打对方付费的电话。
9.Operator,I'd like to call Taibei,please.Station_to_station.
接线员,我要打到台北的叫号电话。
10.Hello,is this Mr.Brown?
喂,是布朗先生吗?
11.Who's calling (speaking),please?
请问你是谁?
12.This is Mr.Shen at the Tower Hotel.
我是住在宝塔旅馆的沈先生。
13.This is Mr.Shen speaking.
我是沈先生。
14.I'd like to speak to Mr.Brown,please.
我要和布郎先生讲话。
15.Is Mr.Thomas in?
托马斯先生在吗?
16.Hold on,please.
请稍候。
17.When will he be back?
他什么时候回来?
18.Please tell him Mr.Shen called.
请告诉他沈先生打来过电话。
19.Please ask him to call me back.
请他回电话给我。
20.This is an emergency call.
这是紧急电话。
21.Please connect me with the police station.
请帮我接警察局。
22.Extension 947,please.
请转947号分机。
23.I'm sorry,I have the wrong number.
抱歉,我打错号码了。
24.I'm afraid you have the wrong number.
恐怕你打错号码了。
25.Call me at the hotel tonight.
今晚请打电话到旅馆找我。
26.I'll call you in the morning.
我早上会打电话给你。
27.Give me room service(the front desk).
请接客房服务(前台)。
28.Why don't you call me at the hotel tonight?
你为何今晚没有打电话到旅馆找我?
A:Hello,Is this Mrs.Gregory?
喂,是格雷高里太太吗?
B:Yes.
是的。
A:This is Terry Jin speaking.I was wondering if you'd mind if I dropped in for a few minutes this evening.That is ,if
you're not going to be busy.
我是金泰利,我想你是否介意我今天晚上去拜访你一下,就是说如果你不忙的话。
B:Not at all,Terry.We'd love to have you over.What time can we expect you?
一点也不,泰利,我们欢迎你来,你几点来?
A:About seven_thirty.
大约7点30分。
B:Five.We'll be waiting for you.Thank you for calling.
好的,我们等你来,谢谢你来电话。
A:Thank you.Good_bye.
谢谢你,再见。
B:Good_bye.
再见。
A:Hello.
喂。
B:Hello.This is Mary Tan.May I speak to Dr.Finch?
喂,我是谭玛莉,我可以和芬其博士讲话吗?
A:This is Dr.Finch.
我就是芬其博士。
B:Oh,hello,Dr.Finch.You probably don't remember me,but I'm a student in your English composition class.
哦,嗨,芬其博士,你可能不记得我了,我是你英语作文课的学生,
I have a rather important problem concerning my employment after graduation.Would you mind if I called on you to
discuss it.
我有一个重要的问题,有关我毕业后就业的事,你介意我去你那里请教你好吗?
A:Not at all.When would you like to come over?
一点也不,你什么时候来?
B:If you're not busy tomorrow afternoon,I'd like to come then.
如果你明天下午不忙的话,我那时候去。
A:Well,tomorrow is rather inconvenient.Could you come this afternoon around three?
嗯,明天不太方便,你能不能今天下午3点左右来?
B:Yes.That'll be fine .Thank you very much.
是,好的,非常谢谢你。
A:Not at all.Thanks for calling.Good_bye.
不谢,谢谢你打电话来,再见。
B:Good_bye.
再见。
A:Professor Whitney speaking.
我是威特尼教授。
B:Hello,Professor Whitney.This is the Eibunkan Publishing Company.Mr.Tan.
嗨,威特尼教授,我是伊帮肯出版公司的田先生。
We were wondering if you could speak at an English symposium we're sponsoring.
我们希望你能在我们赞助的英语座谈会上演讲。
A:Well,perhaps.When's it going to be held?
喂,或许可以,什么时候举行?
B:On May 25th at four o'clock.That's Saturday afternoon.
5月25日4点,那是星期六下午。
A:And what did you want me to speak about?
你们要我讲些什么?
B:If it's all right with you,we'd like to have you speak on English pattern practice and oral drill in junior high
schools.
如果可以的话,我们希望你讲些有关高中的英文句型练习和口语练习。
A:That's fine.It so happens I've been doing some research on that subject recently.How long would you like it.
好的,碰巧最近我在那专题上做了一些研究,你希望讲多久。
B:About an hour with fifteen or twenty minutes afterwards for questions.
大约1小时,然后15或25分钟的发问。
A:All right.I'll be glad to do it.
好的,我很乐意去做。
B:Thank you.The terms we're considering are the same as last time.Will that be satisfactory?
谢谢你,我们所考虑的条件和上次一样,满意吗?
A:Yes.That'll be fine.And where's the place?
是的,可以,在什么地方?
B:The Dr.Sun Yi Xian Memorial Hall.We'll send a car to pick you up at three.
在孙逸仙博士纪念馆,我们3点会派车去接你。
A:Taibei Foreign Sales Co.
台北国际销售公司。
B:May I have your Personnel Department,please?
请转人事部好吗?
A:Just a moment,please.
请稍等。
B:Personnel Department,Mr.Hobart speaking.
人事部,我是赫巴特先生。
A:I'm calling about your ad in this morning's paper.
我打电话来是询问有关今天早报上你们刊登广告事情。
B:Oh,yes.Are you interested in doing some work in foreign trade?
哦,是的,你有兴趣从事有关国际贸易方面的工作吗?
A:Yes,sir.
是的,先生。
B:May I have your name,please?
请问尊姓大名?
A:Tom Guo.
郭汤姆。
B:Thank you .Are you a university graduate?
谢谢你,你大学毕业了吗?
A:Yes,I graduated from Taiwan University last year.I majored in economics.
是的,我去年从台湾大学毕业,主修经济学。
B:Have you had any experience?
你有经验吗?
A:Just a little,Mostly part_time work.
只有一点点,大部分是兼职工作。
B:I see.Well,frankly we're looking for an experienced person.
我了解,嗯,坦白的说我们要找的是有经验的人,
But your English sounds pretty good.Perhaps we could train you ourselves.Could you come over to see me this afternoon?
但是你的英文好像说的很好,或许我们自己可以训练你,今天下午你能来见我吗?
A:Yes,sir.What time?
是的,先生,什么时候?
B:About three.
大约3点钟。
A:Yes,sir.I'll be there.
是的,先生,我会去的。
B:Please bring a copy of your personal history statement,too.
也请带一份履历表。
A:Yes,sir.
是的,先生。
B:O.K.I'll see you this afternoon,then Thanks for calling.
好的,那么下午见,谢谢你打电话来。
A:Thank you.
非常谢谢你。
B:Good_bye.
再见。
A:Good_bye.
再见。
B:Hello.
喂。
A:Hello.Did you have an ad in yesterday's paper?
喂,你们昨天是不是在报上刊登广告?
B:Yes.We did.But I'm afraid position's already been filled.
是的,我们刊登了,但是恐怕这个已经有人补充了。
A:I see.Well,thank you just the same.
我了解,嗯,还是很谢谢你。
B:I'm sorry.Good_bye.
抱歉,再见。
A:Good_bye.
再见。
B:Hello.
喂。
A:Hello.I'm calling about your ad for a baby-sitter.
喂,我打电话来是有关你们刊广告要找一位保姆的事。
B:Oh,yes.
哦,是的。
A:I'm a student at China_Yih Women's College.I'm free every after five o'clock.
我是静宜女子文理学院的学生,我每天下午5点以后都有空。
B:I see.Well,we're looking for someone for the evening.Perhaps you could come over and see me.
我了解,嗯,我们是在找能够晚上来的人,或许你可以来和我谈谈。
A:Yes.I'd be glad to.When would be convenient?
是的,我很乐意去,什么时候比较方便?
B:Well,today's not so good.How about tomorrow morning?
嗯,今天不太好,明天早上如何?
A:I'm sorry,but I have classes in the morning.Would the afternoon be inconvenient?
抱歉,但我早上有课,下午会不方便吗?
B:No.I don't think so.About four?
不,我不这么认为,4点如何?
A:Yes.That'd be fine.
是的,可以。
B:Good.May I have your name?
好的,请问尊姓大名
A:Yes.Debbie Chen.
是的,我叫陈黛比。
B:I see.Well,thank you for calling,Miss Chen.
知道了,谢谢你打电话来,陈小姐。
A:Not at all .
不客气。
A:Hello.Johnson's residence.
喂,这里是约翰逊家。
B:May I speak to Mrs.Johnson,please?
请问我可以和约翰逊太太讲话吗?
A:May I have your name?
请问尊姓大名?
B:McCarthy.
麦卡锡。
A:Thank you Just a moment,please.
谢谢你,请稍等。
B:Hello.Graige's residence.
喂,这里是格雷齐家。
A:I'd like to speak to Mr.Graige,please.
我想要和格雷齐先生讲话。
B:I'm sorry,but he's out now.Is there any message?
抱歉,他现在外出了,要留话吗?
A:Well,what time do you expect him back?
嗯,你认为他什么时候会回来?
B:I'm sorry,I don't know.
抱歉,我不知道。
A:Then,please ask him to call Mr.Franks at 761_2334.
那么,请告诉他打7612334找福兰克斯先生。
B:Yes,sir.
是的,先生。
A:Hello.
喂。
B:Hello,Is Mr.Jones there?
喂,琼斯先生在吗?
A:I'm sorry.You must have the wrong number.
抱歉,你一定是打错电话了。
B:Oh,I'm sorry.
哦,抱歉。
A:Johnson Smith and Company.
约翰逊?史密斯公司。
B:Please connect me with the advertising department.
请接广告部。
A:Just a moment,please.
请稍等。
B:Johnson Smith and Company.Advertising department.
约翰逊?史密斯公司广告部。
A:May I speak to Mr.Grey?
我想和葛雷先生讲话好吗?
B:This is Grey speaking.
我就是。
A:Baker Foreign Trading Company.
贝克国际贸易公司。
B:May I speak to Mr.Baker?
我想和贝克先生讲话好吗?
A:Who's calling please?
请问你是哪位?
B:Mr.Grendal.
格兰黛尔先生。
A:Just a moment,please.
请稍等。
B:Hello.Vicker's Publishing Company.
喂,威克出版公司。
A:I'd like to speak to Miss Phillips,please.
我想和菲力蒲小姐讲话。
B:I'm sorry.She's isn't in now.May I have her call you.
抱歉,他现在不在,我请她回电话给你好吗?
A:No.That's all right.I'll call again later.
不,没有关系,我稍后再打给她。
B:May I have your name,please.
请问尊姓大名?
A:Kang ning han.
康宁汉。
B:Thank you.
谢谢你。

分享到
重点单词
  • convenientadj. 方便的,便利的
  • residencen. 住处,住宅,居住
  • tann. 黝黑,棕褐色 v. 晒黑,鞣(革),使晒成棕褐色
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • personneln. 职员,人事部门
  • compositionn. 作文,著作,组织,合成物,成份
  • locatevt. 把 ... 设置在,使坐落于,找出 vi. 住下
  • extensionn. 伸展,延长,扩充,电话分机
  • memorialadj. 纪念的,追悼的 n. 纪念碑(堂), 纪念仪式
  • patternn. 图案,式样,典范,模式,型 v. 以图案装饰,仿造