电话英语交谈口语附字幕:电话交谈语句
日期:2009-10-22 17:38

(单词翻译:单击)

1.Hello.
喂。
2.Hello.May I speak to Mr.Collins,please?
我想和柯林斯先生讲话好吗?
3.You must have the wrong number.There's no Mr.Collins here.
你一定打错电话号码了,这里没有柯林斯先生。
4.Oh,I'm sorry.
哦,抱歉。
5.That's all right.
没有关系。
6.Hello.Shen Trading Company.
喂,沈氏贸易公司。
7.Hello.May I speak to Mr.Shen please?
喂,我想和沈先生讲话好吗?
8.I'm sorry,but Mr.Shen isn't in right now.May I take a message?
抱歉,这会儿沈先生不在,我可以留个口信吗?
9.No,that's all right.I'll call again later.
不,没有关系,我待会儿会再打来。
10.May I have your name,please?
请问您尊姓大名?
11.Yes.Warren.
是有,沃伦。
12.How do you spell it?
请问怎样拼?
13.W_a_r_r_e_n.
W—A—R—R—E—N。
14.Thank you.I'll tell Mr.Shen you called.
谢谢你,我会告诉沈先生你打过电话。
15.Thank you.Good_bye.
谢谢你,再见。
16.Good_bye.
再见。
17.Hello.
喂。
18.Hello.Bill?
喂,比尔?
19.No.Bill isn't here now.
不是,现在比尔不在。
20.When do you expect him back?
你想他什么时候会回来?
21.I'm not sure,but he'll probably be home before seven.Shall I have him call you?
我不确定,但他可能在7点以前会回家,我让他打电话给你好吗?
22.Yes,thanks.Tell him to call Tian.My number is 409_2345.
是的,谢谢,告诉他请他打电话给田先生,我的电话号码是4092345。
23.O.K.I'll tell him.
好的,我会告诉他的。
24.Imperial Palace Hotel.
皇宫饭店。
25.May I speak to Mr.Brooks,please?
我想和布鲁克斯先生讲话好吗?
26.Do you know his room number?
你知道他的房间号码吗?
27.I'm sorry,I don't .
抱歉,我不知道。
28.Just a moment,please.I'll give you the front desk.
请稍等,我帮你转到前台。
29.Front desk.
前台。
30.May I speak to Mr.Brooks,please?
我想和布鲁克斯先生讲话好吗?
31.Just a moment,please.I'm sorry,but Mr.Brooks checked out yesterday.
请稍等,抱歉,布鲁克斯先生昨天已经退房了。
32.Did he leave a forwarding address?
他留下一站地址了吗?
33.No.I'm sorry.He didn't.
没的,抱歉,他没留。
34.All right.Thank you.
没有关系,谢谢你。
35.You're welcome.
不用谢。
36.Hello.
喂。
37.Hello.Is this the Yang Doll Company?
喂,这是杨氏玩偶公司吗?
38.Yes,it is.
是的,正是。
39.Do you have any Hakata dolls?
你们有哈卡达玩偶吗?
40.Yes,we do.We have a large selection.
是的,我们有,我们货色很齐全。
41.Good.I'll be in to took at some in a day or two.
好的。我过一两天会来看看。
42.Thank you.We'll be waiting for you.
谢谢你,我们会等你来。
43.Thank you.Good_bye.
谢谢你,再见。
44.Good_bye.
再见。
45.Hello.
喂。
46.Hello.Is Mr.Murphy there?
喂,莫菲先生在吗?
47.Yes.This is Mr.Murphy speaking.
是的,我就是。
48.This is Mr.Tian from the A_1 Automobile Agency.
这是A—1汽车商行的田先生。
49.Oh,yes,Mr.Tian.I'm interested in buying one of your cars.I wonder if you could give me some information.
哦,是田先生,我想向你们买辆车。你可不可以提供给我一些资料?
50.Certainly,It would be difficult to explain our cars over the phone.May I call on you today or tomorrow?
当然可以,在电话中说明我们的车子会比较困难,我可以在今天或明天去拜访你吗?
51.Well,today is rather inconvenient.Could you come tomorrow at three?
嗯,今天较不方便,你在可以明天3点来吗?
52.Yes,I'd glad to.
是的,我很乐意。
53.Thank you very much.I'll be expecting you,then.
非常谢谢你,届时我会恭候大驾的。
54.Thank you.I'll be there exactly at three.I believe I have your address.
谢谢你,我3点整会到,我想我有你的地址。
55.Fine,Good_bye.
好的,再见。
56.Good_bye.
再见。
57.Foreign Student Association.
留学学生协会。
58.Hello.May I speak to Mr.Cook?
喂,我想和库克先生讲话好吗?
59.Who's calling,please?
请问是谁打来的。
60.Mr.Wang.
王先生。
61.Just a moment,please.I'll see if Mr.Cook is in.
请稍等,我看看库克先生在不在。
62.Thank you.
谢谢你。
63.Hello.Mr.Russel?
喂,罗素先生吗?
64.Yes.
是的。
65.This is Harry Luo from Taiwan University.
我是从台湾大学来的罗哈利。
66.Yes?
什么事?
67.I'm calling to ask if I may visit you at your office tomorrow afternoon.
我打电话来是要问我可不可以在明天下午去你办公室找你?
68.Well,waht do you want to see me about?Perhaps we can take care of it over the phone.
嗯,你找我有什么事?或许我们可以在电话中谈。
69.Our English Speaking Society is having a debating contest on the afternoon of the twenty_sixth.
我们英语演讲协会在26日下午有个辩论会,
We wonder if you'd do us the honor of being one of our judges.
我们想是否有这份荣幸请你当我们的裁判。
70.I'm terribly sorry,but I'm going to be out of town on the twenty_sixth.
我非常抱歉,但我26日要出城去。
71.Oh,that's too bad.I'm sorry to have troubled you.
哦,那真不巧,很抱歉打扰你了。
72.That's all right.Perhaps some other time.
没有关系,或许改天吧!
73.Thank you.Good_bye.
谢谢你,再见。
74.Good_bye.
再见。
75.The Taiwan Book Store.
台湾书店。
76.Hello.I'd like to inquire about a book in English.
喂,我要查问一本英文书。
77.Yes,sir.Just a moment.I'll give you the foreign book section.
是的,先生,请稍等,我帮你转外文书籍部门。
78.Foreign book section.Lin speaking.
外文书籍部,我姓林。
79.I'd like to inquire about a book.Do you have The Voyage of the Beagle by Darwin?
我要查问一本书,你们有达尔文著的《探险号航海记》吗?
80.Just a moment,please.I'll check.Yes,We have it in a paper_back edition.
请稍等,我查查看,是的,我们有平装本。
81.Can You deliver a copy?
你们可不可以送一本来?
82.Yes,we'll be glad to .May I have your address?
是的,我们很乐意送去,请问你的地址。
83.Yes,402,Nan_Hi Rd,Taibei.my name is Suliwen.
是的,台北市南海路402号,我叫苏利文。
84.Would you mind spelling it?
你介意把字拼出来吗?
85.Not at all.Suliwen.S_u_l_i_w_e_n.
不介意,苏利文。
86.Thank you,sir.We'll deliver it tomorrow.
谢谢你,先生,我们明天会送去。
87.Thank you.Good_bye.
谢谢你,再见。
88.Good_bye.Thank you for calling.
再见,谢谢你打电话来。
89.Hello.
喂。
90.Hello.This is Mr.Yang.may I speak to Miss Bennet,please?
喂,我姓杨,我想和宾妮特小姐通话好吗?
91.Yes.Just a moment.
是的,稍等。
92.Hello.
喂。
93.Oh,hello,Joan.This is Jim Yang.
哦,嗨,琼恩,我是吉姆?杨。
94.Oh,hello,Jim.It's good to hear from you.How have you been?
哦嗨,吉姆,真高兴你打电话来,近况如何?
95.Fine,thanks.I'm calling to ask if you'd like to have dinner with me Saturday evening.
很好,谢谢,我打电话来是想问你周六晚上能否和我共进晚餐?
96.That sounds wonderful,Jim.I'd love to .
那听起来很好,吉姆,我非常乐意去。
97.Good.I'll pick up around seven.
好的,我7点钟来接你。
98.All right.I'll be expecting you.
好的,我会恭候大驾。
99.Fine.See you at seven,then.Good_bye.
好的,那么7点见,再见。
100.Bye.
再见。
101.Way way.
喂,喂。
102.Hello.Do you speak English.
喂,你会说英文吗?
103.Yes.
是的。
104.Is Mr.Rowe there?
罗威先生在吗?
105.Who?
谁?
106.Mr.Rowe.
罗威先生。
107.Rowe_Shen_Xin?
罗威?沈?新?
108.Yes.
是的。
109.Just a moment.I'll call him.
稍等,我叫他。
110.Thank you.
谢谢你。
111.Bill's Steak House.
比尔牛排馆。
112.Hello.I'd like to make reservation for four at Saturday night.
喂,我要预约周六晚上四个人的桌位。
113.Yes,sir.What time can we expect you?
是的,先生,你们几点来?
114.Around eight.
8点左右。
115.Yes,sir.May I have your name?
是的,先生请问尊姓大名?
116.Yes,Miller.M_i_l_l_e_r.
是的,米勒。
117.Mr.Miller.
米勒先生。
118.That's right.
没错。
119.Thank you for calling.
谢谢你找电话来。
120.Not at all.Good_bye.
不谢,再见。
121.Good_bye.
再见。

分享到
重点单词
  • imperialadj. 帝国(王)的,至尊的,特大的 n. 皇帝,女皇
  • millern. 磨坊主,铣床(工)
  • troubledadj. 动乱的,不安的;混乱的;困惑的
  • inconvenientadj. 不方便的
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • reservationn. 预定,保留意见
  • contestn. 竞赛,比赛 vt. 竞赛,争取 vi. 奋斗
  • associationn. 联合,结合,交往,协会,社团,联想
  • inquirevt. 询问,查究 vi. 询问,查究
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案