电话英语交谈口语附字幕:如何打国际电话
日期:2009-10-22 17:54

(单词翻译:单击)

A:Hello.I'd like to make a long distance call to Taibei,Taiwan.
喂,我想打个长途电话到台湾的台北。
B:Yes.Who are you calling please?
是的,请问你要打给谁?
A:Mrs.Hu,area code 02,and the number is 7908358.
胡太太,地区号码是02,电话号码是7908358。
B:And may I have your name and telephone number please?
请问你姓名和电话号码吗?
A:My name is Mr.Chen,and my number here is 7906180.
我姓陈,我的电话号码是7906180。
B:Is that a San Francisco number,sir?
先生那是旧金山的号码吗?
A:Yes,it is.
是的,正是。
B:Just a moment please,and I'll put your call through.
请等一会,我会给你接通的。
A:Thank you.
谢谢你。
B:Your party is on the line now,sir.Please go ahead.
先生,你的电话正接上,请开始讲。
1.A person_to_person or a station_to_station call?
是叫人或叫号?
2.It's a collect call.
是对方付费电话。
3.Then it will have to be person_to_person.
那就是叫人电话。
4.Will you accept the charges?
你要接受计费吗?
5.Your party's on the line,go ahead.
接通了,请讲。
A:Hello,I'd like to call Philadelphia,Pennsylvania.
喂,我要打到宾内法尼亚的费城。
B:A person_to_person or a station_to_station call?
是叫人还是叫号电话。
A:It's a collect call.
是对方付费电话。
B:Then it will have to be person_to_person.Who would you like to speak to?
那就是叫人,你要和谁讲话?
A:...Mrs.Myra Feldstein.
……梅耶?菲尔德史顿太太。
B:Please repeat the last name.
请再说一次姓氏。
A:Feldstein.
菲尔德史顿。
B:What's the number,please?
请问什么号码?
A:The number is 10_6373,area code 606.
电话号码是10—6373,地区号码是606。
B:And your name and number,please?
请问你的姓名和电话号码?
A:My name is Koni Hu,and the telephone number here is (415)286_3349.
我的名叫胡柯妮,电话号码是(415)286—3349。
B:Just a moment,please.This is the operator.I have a collect call for Mrs.Myra Feldstein from a Koni Hu in San
Francisco.
请稍候。我是接线员,有一个从旧金山胡柯妮打来给梅耶?菲尔德史顿太太的对方付费电话。
A:This is Myra Feldstein.
我是梅耶?菲尔德史顿。
B:Will you accept the charges?
你接受计费吗?
A:From my little Koni?Of course.
我的小柯妮打来的吗?当然。
B:Your party's on the line,go ahead.
接通了,请讲。
A:Mrs.Feldstein.Is something wrong?I got a message telling me to call you.
菲尔德史顿女士,有什么事吗?我接收一个信息要我打电话给你。
B:Koni,what are you doing with yourself in San Francisco?You have to come back to Philadephia.
柯妮,你一个人在旧金山干什么?你必须回费城来。
A:Well,I'd like to ,but.....what did you want me to call about?
嗯,我想这样,但是……你要我打给你有什么事?
B:But that's it.Koni, I have got the boy for!You'll love him.Phi Beta Kappa and drives a Honda.
就是这些,柯妮,我帮你相中了一个男孩子!你会爱他的,他是位优等生并且开一辆本田车。
A:Look,Mrs.Feldstein,I'm just on my way out.Could I call you back tomorrow?
嘿,菲尔德史顿太太,我正要出门,我明天回电话给你好吗?
B:Of course,dear.You do that.
当然可以,亲爱的,一定要打给我。
A:Okay.Talk with you then.Bye.
好的,届时再谈,再见。
B:What was that all about?
电话中谈些什么?
A:It was the woman I boarded with last year in Philadelphia.She wants to play matchmaker.
是去年在费城我住宿的女房东,她要作媒。
B:Isn't that disgusting?Anyway,hurry up!Our dates are waiting.
那不是很烦吗?不管怎样,快点走吧!我们所约的人正在等呢。
A:Are you sure Tom'll like me?
你确信汤姆会喜欢我吗?
B:Don't worry.I told you I'd fix you up with someone nice,didn't I?
不用担心,我告诉过你我会给你找个好人,不是吗?
A:I have a person_to_person call from Los Angeles for Mr.Zhang.Can he speak now?
有一个从洛杉矶打来给张先生叫人电话,他现在能接听吗?
B:Yes,I believe so.Hold the line,Please.Mr.Zhang,quick,someone's calling you from Los Angeles.
是的,我想能够接的,请不要挂断,张先生快些,有人从洛杉矶打电话给你。
A:Are you ready to take the call?
你已准备好接电话了吗?
B:Yes,I am ready.
是的,我已准备好了。
A:I will connect you.Go ahead,please.
我给你接通了,请说话吧。
B:Hello.Mr.Chen.This is Mr.Zhang speaking.
喂,陈先生,我是张先生。
A:Who?I can hardly hear you.Just a minute.Turn down the TV.please.I can't hear a thing.
谁?我听不清楚,请等一会儿,请把电视机声音关小低些,我一点都听不见。
B:Can you hear me now?I am Mr.Zhang.
你现在听得见吗?我是张先生。
A:Oh,Mr.Zhang.I can hear you now,not well though.
嗯,张先生,我现在能听见了,但不太清楚。
B:I have been delayed here.The plane won't take off because of the fog,I would like to put off our appointment till
Thursday at the same hour.if it is convenient for you.
因为有雾飞机停航,我被延误地此地,要是你方便的话,我想把我们的约会推迟到星期四同一时间。
A:Sure,that will be all right.
当然,没有问题。
B:That's splendid.And I would like to ask a favor of you if it isn't too much trouble.
那太好了。如果不太麻烦你的话,我想请你帮个忙。
A:Yes,What can I do for you?
是的,我能帮你什么忙?
B:Could you get in touch with my cousin and tell him that I won't be able to make the dinner party tomorrow because of
this delay.
请你能跟我表兄联络一下吗?并告诉他,因为这个延误我将不能参加明天的餐会。
A:Certainly,with pleasure,Mr.Zhang.
当然,我很高兴效劳,张先生。
B:He has a phone,but I don't know his number offhand.Thank you for all your trouble.
他家有电话,但是我现在不知道他的号码,对不起,给你添麻烦。
A:It's nothing at all.
没有什么关系。
B:I will be seeing you on Thursday if the plane doesn't have to postpone its departure again.
如果不再发生飞机延误的话,我们星期四再见。
A:I hope not.
我希望不再如此。
A:Hello.I'd like to make a telephone call to Taiwan.
喂,喂。我想打电话到台湾去。
B:What city?
哪一个城市?
A:It's a small town called Fengshan.
一个叫凤山的小镇。
B:How do you spell it ?
它怎样拼写?
A:F_E_N_G...
F—E—N—G……。
B:P like Peter?
是Peter的P吗?
A:No.F like Frank.And...S_H_A_N.
I,Frank 的 F……S—H—A—N。
B:Feng_shan.In what section of Taiwan is located?
是凤山吧。它座落在台湾的哪一带?
A:Gaoxiong Prefecture.G_A_O_X_I_O_N_G.
G—A—O—X—I—O—N—G高雄县。
B:What is telephone number of your party.
对方的电话号码是多少?
A:The area code is 07,and the phone number is 32039.
区域号码07,电话号码是32039。
B:Is this station_to_station or person_to_person?
您是要叫号电话,还是叫人电话?
A:Station_to_Station.
叫号电话。
B:Will you please hang up?I'll call you back.What is your telephone number?
您挂断电话好吗?我会叫电话给您的,您的电话号码是多少号?
A:704_584_3592.(after a while)
704—584—3592。(片刻之后)
B:I'm ready on your call to Taiwan.Go ahead.please.(or)
我已经接通了台湾的电话,请说话。(或者)
B:On your call to Taiwan,the line is busy now.Will you place your call again later?
您申请的台湾电话对方正在占线,稍后再挂过来好吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • convenientadj. 方便的,便利的
  • collectv. 收集,聚集 v. 推论 adv. 接收者付款
  • offhandadj. 即时的,即席的,无准备的 adv. 即时地,即
  • coden. 码,密码,法规,准则 vt. 把 ... 编码,制
  • drivesn. 驱动器;驱动力;驱动程序(drive的复数形式)
  • departuren. 离开,出发,分歧
  • delayv. 耽搁,推迟,延误 n. 耽搁,推迟,延期
  • postponevt. 延期,推迟
  • frankadj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的 vt. 免费邮寄,使自
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨