(单词翻译:单击)
1.Is this a non_stop flight?
这是不是直飞班机?
2.Show me to my seat,please.
请你带我到我的座位。
3.When do we arrive in the United States?
我们什么时候可到达美国?
4.What is the next stopping place?
下一站是什么地方?
5.I am going from Hongkong to the United States via Tokyo.
我是由香港经东京飞往美国的。
6.I am a transit passenger en route to Tokyo.
我是飞往东京的过境旅客。
7.How long is the stop_over?
过境要停多久?
8.Will we be staying overnight in Hongkong?
我们要在香港停留一夜吗?
9.Where do I go to board my connecting flight?
我该在哪里转乘飞机?
10.What time do I reboard the plane?
我什么时候再上飞机?
11.Are meals served on board?
机上供应餐点吗?
12.I would like something to eat.
我想吃点儿东西。
13.What drink do you have?
你们有什么饮料?
14.Should I pay for the drinks?
这些饮料需要付钱吗?
15.Do you serve drinks?
你们供应饮料吗?
16.When do we arrive at Hongkong?
我们何时到达香港?
17.Fasten your seat belt,please.
请把安全带系好。
18.Do you have any medicine for airsickness?
你们有没有晕机药?
19.Where is my paper bag?
我的纸袋在哪里?
20.I feel better now.
我现在觉得好些了。
21.Give me a cup of coffee,please.
请给我一杯咖啡。
22.Give me some medicine for airsickness,please.
请给我一些晕机药。
23.Tell me how to fill out this form.
告诉我如何填这张表。
24.How was your flight?
你飞行愉快吗?
25.Put your watch ahead one hour.
请将你的手表拨快1小时。
26.I want to take a nap.
我要小睡一会儿。
27.What time is dinner served?
什么时候供应餐点?
28.Please wake me for dinner.
供餐时,请叫醒我。
29.Please give me a wet towel.
请给我一条湿毛巾。
30.Could I have some icecreams?
请给我一些冰淇淋好吗?
31.Please put out your cigarettes and fasten your seat belts.
请熄灭香烟,把安全带系上。
32.Don't remember to correct your luggage.
不要忘记收拾行李。
33.We will land at Taibei Airport in ten minutes.
我们将在10分钟内降落台北机场。