交通英语口语附字幕:交通工具
日期:2009-10-23 16:56

(单词翻译:单击)

A:Does this bus go to the train station?
这辆公共汽车去火车站吗?
B:No.You'll have to get off at the bank and take the A52.
不去。你在银行那一站就得下车,改乘A25路。
A:How long is the ride?
要坐多久?
B:About ten minutes.
大约10分钟。
A:Is this the bus for Park Ridge?
这辆公共汽车是去派克岭的吗?
B:Not.It only goes as far as Main Street,but you can get the Number 31 there.
不去,最远只到正街,不过你可以到那里再乘31路。
A:How long does it take to get there?
到那里要多长时间?
B:It only takes a few minutes.
只要几分钟。
A:About how long does it take?
大约要坐多久?
B:Only fifteen minutes.
只要15分钟。
A:Is this the right bus for Pacific Boulevard?
这是去太平路的车吗?
B:No.You should have taken the Yellow Line bus.You can get one at the next stop.
不是,你该乘黄线车才是。到下一站你可以搭上。
A:Is it a long ride?
要坐很久吗?
B:Not that long.
不太久。
Taking a Taxi
乘出租车
A:Kennedy Airport,please.I have to be there by 7:00.
请到肯尼迪机场。我得在7点前赶到那里。
B:I can't promise anything,but I'll do my best.
不敢保证,不过我尽力而为。
B:OK.That'll be $12.00,please.
到了。请付12美元。
A:Thanks a lot.Here.
多谢了。这是车费。
A:Do you think you can get me to Union Station by quarter after?
你看你能否在一刻钟内把我送到联合车站?
B:We shouldn't have any trouble if the traffic isn't too heavy.
如果交通不太拥挤的话,我们不会有什么困难的。
B:You've got plenty of time.That's $7.75,please.
你早到了很多,请付7美元65美分。
A:Thank you very much.Here's $10.00.Give me $1.00 back,please.
太谢谢你了。这是10美元,找我1美元就行了。
A:The Hilton Hotel,please.I have a 10:30 appointment.
请到希尔顿旅馆,10点30分我有一个约会
B:You'll be there in plenty of time.
你可以很从容地到达那里。
B:Here we are.$8.05,please.
我们到了,请付8美元50美分。
A:Thank you.Here's $10.00.Keep the change.
谢谢你。这是10美元,不用找了。
A:What time does the train for Boston leave?
去波士顿的火车几时开?
B:9:25 on Track 12.
9点25分,12轨道。
A:When does it arrive?
什么时候到那儿?
B:It should be there at 11:45,but it may be a little late.
应该是11点45分到那里,但也可能稍晚一点儿。
A:How much is a one_way ticket?
单程车票多少钱一张?
B:It's $32.00 coach and $50.00 club car.
二等车厢票价32美元,头等车厢票价50美元。
A:Which train do I take to Philadelphia?
去费城乘哪班车?
B:Track 4 at 9:30.
9时30分第4轨道的车。
A:How long does it take?
火车要开多久?
B:It's due in at noon.
正午到达。
A:What's the round_trip fare.
来回票价多少?
B:It's $25.00 one way or $45.00 for a week_end excursion.
单程票价25美元,周末旅行往返票价45美元。
A:What track does the Metroliner leave from?
从第几轨道开出?
B:That's Track 1 at 9:45.
第1轨道,9点45分开。
A:What time does it get in?
什么时候到那里?
B:It gets in around 11:45.
大约11点45分到。
A:What's the fare?
车费多少?
B:Coach is $32.00.
二等票价32美元。
A:What time's the next train to Washington?
下一班去华盛顿的车几点开?
B:That's 9:26 on Track 16.
9点26分,16轨道。
A:When does it get there?
什么时候到那里?
B:It's scheduled to arrive at 11:50.
按照列车时刻表是11点50分到。
A:How much is it?
多少钱?
B:It's $30.00 one way or $55.00 round trip.
单程票价30美元,往返票价55美元。
A:Which train do I take to Columbus Circle,please?
请问,到哥伦布转盘广场该乘哪班车?
B:Take the uptown A train and get off at the next station.
坐往北去的A线车,下一站就下车。
A:And where do I get the train?
那么我在哪里上车呢?
B:Just go down those steps.
下那边台阶就是。
A:How do I get to Rockefeller Center?
到洛克菲勒中心怎么走?
B:Take the RR to 34th Street,then change to the D train and go two stops.
坐RR线车到第34条街,然后换乘D线车,再坐两站路程。
A:Which platform is it on?
车在哪个站台?
B:Go down the stairs over there.
从那边阶梯下去。
A:Which line do I take for Greenwich Village?
到格林威治村该乘哪一线车?
B:You can take the D,the F or the A.Just make sure you're going downtown.
你可以坐D线、F线和A线车。只要弄准是往南去的车就行。
A:How do I get down to the trains?
我怎么下去乘车呢?
B:Take the escalator and then go to the right.
乘自动扶梯下去,然后往右转。
A:Can you tell me the best way to get to Wall Street?
请问,到华尔街乘哪班车最好?
B:You want the 7th Avenue Express,the Number 2.
乘第7街快车,也就是2号车。
A:Which way should I go?
我该往哪边走呢?
B:Go straight down those stairs and follow the signs.
往下向前顺那边阶梯走,然后按路标走。
A:How long does it take to get to Times Square by subway?
搭地铁到时代广场需要多长时间?
B:About thirty minutes.
大约30分钟。
A:Is this entrance only for up trains?
这个入口只能搭乘上行列车吗?
B:That's right.Up trains and down trains have their own entrance in New York.
是的,在纽约上行列车和下行车各有它们的入口。
A:Where can we get tickets?
我们可以在哪里买到票?
B:We don't buy tickets.We get tokens instead.That's 35¢and it's a uniform fare.
我们不用买票,但要买代币代替,价格是公定的35美元。
A:How about the transfer?
那关于转车呢?
B:Usually,you have to pay 25¢ more.
通常你必须再付25美元。
A:We put tokens in this slot and push the turn_stile,right?
我们将代币投入这个孔,然后推这个十字转门,对吗?
B:We'd better hurry.The train is coming.
我们最好快点,地铁已经来了。
A:I want to fly to Chicago on Thursday,the lst.
我要在1号、星期四飞往芝加哥。
B:Let me see what's available.
我查一查看有什么班机。
A:I want to go coach,and I'd prefer a morning flight.
我要普通舱,还有,我喜欢早班飞机。
B:United's Flight 102 leaves at 9:20.
联合公司的102次班机9点20分起飞。
A:That's fine.What time do I have to be at the airport?
好的。我应该几点到达机场?
B:Check_in time is 8:45.
8点45分办理登机手续。
A:I'd like to make a reservation to Los Angeles for next Monday.
我想预订一张下星期一去洛杉矶的飞机票。
B:Just a second and I'll check the schedule.
请等一等,我来查一下时刻表。
A:I'll need an economy ticket with an open return.
我要一张经济舱,回程不定的往返票。
B:TWA has a flight leaving at 9:25.
环球航空公司有一班飞机,9点25分起飞。
A:I guess that's OK.What time should I check in?
我想它正合适。我应该在什么时候去办理登机手续呢?
B:You have to be there half an hour before departure time.
你要在起飞前半小时到那里。
A:What flights do you have from New York to London tomorrow?
明天从纽约飞往伦敦有哪几班班机?
B:One monent,please,ane I'll find out what's available.
请等一等,我来查一查有什么班机。
A:I'd like to travel first_class.
我要头等舱。
B:OK.We have a nonstop flight leaving Kennedy at 9:25.
好的。9点25分有一班直达班机,从肯尼迪国际机场起飞。
A:When should I get to the airport?
我该在什么时候到达机场?
B:Please be there by 8:45 at the latest.
最迟请在8点45分之前到那里。
A:Do you fly to Dollas on Sunday?
星期日你们有班机去达拉斯吗?
B:Just a minute and I'll see if there are any flights.
等一下,我来看看有没有班机。
A:By the way,I don't want a night flight.
顺便提一下,我不要夜航班机。
B:There's a DC_10 out of La Guardia Airport at 9:15a.m.
上午9点15分有一班DC—10号班机从拉瓜迪亚机场起飞。
A:When am I supposed to check in?
我应该在什么时候到达机场办理手续呢?
B:Try to be there by 8:15,the airport will be crowded.
尽量在8点15分以前赶到那里,到机场会很拥挤。
A:How much is it to rent an economy car?
租一辆经济车要多少钱?
B:$19.00 a day or $129.00 a week,unlimited mileage.
一天19美元,一周129美元,不限制里程。
A:Could I have one for tomorrow morning?
明天早上我能租一辆吗?
B:Do you have your driver's license?
你有驾驶执照吗?
A:Sure.Here it is.
当然有,这就是。
B:Good.Now just complete this form.
好的。现在就请填一下这张表。
A:What's the rate for a station wagon?
租一辆客货两用轿车要多少钱?
B:The daily rate is $32.00 plus 39¢ per mile.
日租金32美元,每英里外加39美分。
A:Good.I'll take it right now.If possible.
好,如果可能的话,我现在就要租一辆。
B:Can I see your license,please.
请你给我看一下你的驾驶执照好吗?
A:Of course.I have my own license and an international license.
那当然,我有一张自己所在州的和一张国际的驾驶执照。
B:That's fine.Fill out this form and let me see your credit card,please.
好极了。请填一下这张表,再给我看一看你信用卡。
A:How much does it cost to rent a mid_size car?
租一辆中型汽车要多少钱?
B:I can give you one for $24.00 a day or $158.00 a week.
我可以按一辆一天24美元或一周158美元租给你。
A:Fine.I'd like to reserve one for next Tuesday.
好。我想预订一辆,下星期二用。
B:May I see your driver's license?
我可以看一下你的驾驶执照吗?
A:Yes.It's right here.
好的。就在这里。
B:OK.You'll have to use a credit card or leave a $100 deposit.
好。你得使用信用卡,否则要付100美元押金。
A:If I wanted to rent a van,how much would it cost?
如果我租一辆搬运车,得花多少钱?
B:Let's see.That would be $40.00 a day plus 38¢ a mile.
让我瞧瞧。一天40美元,每英里外加38美分。
A:That sounds OK.I'll need it from the 10th to the 14th.
听着挺不错。从10号到14号我需要租一辆。
B:Do you have a valid license?
你持有有效的驾驶执照吗?
A:Yeah.Here.
有。这就是。
B:Fine.Now complete this form and sign your name at the bottom.
好极了,现在请填好这张表并在底下签上你的名字。
A:Fill it up with unleaded and check the oil,please.
请加满无铅汽油,并检查一下机油。
B:Do you want me to check the tires?
要检查轮胎吗?
A:No,that's all for now.What does it come to?
不用了,这次就这样。多少钱?
B:$10.00.
10美元。
A:Fill it up with regular,please.
请加满普通汽油。
B:All right.Should I take a look at your battery?
好的。要不要检查一下电瓶?
A:No,thanks.I'm in a hurry.How much is it?
不用了,谢谢。我还有急事,多少钱?
B:$10.00,please.
请付10美元。
A:Fill it up with premium,please.
请加满高级汽油。
B:Sure.Should I check your radiator?
好的。要不要检查一下水箱?
A:No,that's OK.How much do I owe you?
不用了,水箱很正常,我要付你多少钱?
B:That'll be $10.00.
10美元。
A:Fill it up,please.
请加满汽油。
B:Fine.Do you want your windshield cleaned?
好的,要把挡风玻璃扳擦一下吗?
A:No,thank you.I don't have time.How much is that?
不用了,谢谢你,我没有时间,多少钱?
B:It comes to $10.00.
共计10美元。
A:We'd better stop and rest pretty soon.
我们最好马上停车休息一下吧。
B:OK.I'll look at the map to see exactly where we are.
好的。我来看一下地图,弄清我们现在究竟在哪里。
A:Do you think we'll have any trouble finding a room for the night?
你看我们找一间房过夜会困难吗?
B:I'm sure it'll be easy to find a place.
找个地方肯定不难。
A:We have to watch for Interstate 87.
我们得注意找87号州际公路了。
B:Right!We still have a ways to go,though.
对!不过我们还有一段路要走呢?
A:How about staying at a hotel in a city tonight?
今晚在城里找个旅馆过夜怎么样?
B:It might be hard to find a good place to stay this late.
这么晚了,找个好地方过夜可能有困难。
A:Let's stop soon.We've driven enough for one day.
快停车吧,我们一天跑的路也够多了。
B:All right,but we still have a little farther to go.
好的,但是我们还得再往前走一点儿。
A:I think we should try to find a reasonable motel tonight.
我想今晚我们要设法找一个不太贵的汽车旅馆。
B:That shouldn't be hard to do.
这该不会有什么困难吧。
A:Shouldn't we start looking for a place to stay?
我们该着手找个地方住下吧?
B:OK.Why don't you check the map to see where we are.
好的,你不妨查查地图,看一下我们现在在哪里。
A:I hope we can find a cheap place to spend the night.Don't you?
我希望我们能找到一个便宜的住处过夜,你说呢?
B:I don't think we'll have any trouble.
我想我们不会有什么困难的。

分享到
重点单词
  • pacificn. 太平洋 adj. 太平洋的 pacific adj
  • slotn. 槽,狭缝,时间段,职位 vt. 留细长的孔,插入,
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • creditn. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方 (复)c
  • platformn. 平台,站台,月台,讲台,(政党的)政纲
  • departuren. 离开,出发,分歧
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪
  • availableadj. 可用的,可得到的,有用的,有效的
  • ridgen. 脊,山脊,山脉
  • uniformn. 制服 adj. 一致的,统一的 vt. 穿制