(单词翻译:单击)
A:Excuse me,but could you tell me how I can get to the First National Bank?
劳驾,你能告诉我怎样去第一国家银行吗?
B:Go straight on this street,turn to the left at the second corner,and you'll find it.
顺这条街直走,在第二个街口左转,你就可以看到了。
A:Excuse me.Could you show me how to get to the First National Bank?
劳驾,你能告诉我怎样去第一国家银行吗?
B:You go two blocks and turn to the right.Then go three blocks.You'll find the First National Bank on your left.
你走两个街口右转,再走三个街口,你就会找到第一国家银行,在你的左边。
A:Excuse me.Could you tell me the way to the First National Bank?
劳驾,你能告诉我怎样去第一国家银行吗?
B:Yes.Walk for two blocks.You'll find it on your right.
好的,走两个街口,你就会看到它在你的右边。
A:Excuse me.Is this the right way to the First National Bank?
劳驾,这是到第一国家银行的正确途径吗?
B:I'm sorry.I'm a stranger here myself.
抱歉,我自己对这里也很陌生。
Where is the bus stop,please?
请问公共汽车站在哪里?
Could you tell me the way to the nearest station?
你能告诉我怎样到最近的站好吗?
How can I get to the subway station?
我怎样去地铁站?
A:How far is it from here to there?
从这里到那里有多远?
B:About a ten minutes'walk.
走路大约要10分钟。
A:How long will it take to walk there?
走路到那里要多久?
B:About an hour.It's too far to walk.
大约1个小时,走路太远了。
A:Excuse me,officer.I've lost my way.
对不起,警官先生,我迷路了。
B:Where do you want to go?
你要去哪里?
A:Excuse me.I'm afraid I got lost.Can you show me the way to the station?
对不起,恐怕我迷路了,你能告诉我去车站的路吗?
B:All right.I'll take you there.
好的,我带你去。
Where am I now?
我现在在哪里?
Where am I on this map?
我现在在地图上的什么地方?
What's the name of this street?
这条街的街名是什么?
Which is better,to go there by bus or by streetcar?
坐公共汽车或电车去那里,哪种较好?
Is there any other way to go besides taxi?
除出阻车外有没有其他方法可去?
Can I walk there from the station?
我能从车站走到那里吗?
A:I want to rent a car.How do I go about it?
我想租车,我该如何办呢?
B:Here are some telephone numbers of rent_a_car companies.
这里有一些租车公司的电话号码。
Is there a rent_a_car company around here?
这附近有没有租车公司?
Where's the nearest rent_a_car company?
最近的租车公司在哪里?
B:Good afternoon.May I help you?
下午好,我能效劳什么吗?
A:Yes,I'd like to rent a car.
是的,我想租车。
B:How long will you need it?
你要租多久?
A:Three days.
3天。
I want to rent a car for a week.
我想租车一个礼拜。
B:What kind of model do you have in mind?
你想租什么样的车?
A:A compact car.
小型车。
I'd prefer a station wagon.
我较喜欢旅行车。
I'd like one that gets good gas mileage.
我要一辆较省油的车。
If possible,with automatic transmission.
如果可能的话,自动排挡的。
I prefer the manual.
我较喜欢手排档的。
Do you have Japanese cars?
你们有日本车吗?
What kind of cars do you have?
你们有几种车?
A:How much is the rate?
租金多少?
B:Datson 28 oz is $20 a day and 10 cents a mile.
日产28 OZ是每天20美元并且1英里10美分,
If you buy gasoline on the way,please keep the receipt.We will deduct the amount from your bill.
如果途中你买油的话,请保留收据,我们会从你的账单中扣掉。
A:Do you charge mileage?
里程算钱吗?
B:No.Our cars are all flat rate.
不,我们的车都是统一价格。
Is insurance covered?
包括保险吗?
Is the cost of gasoline included?
油费包括吗?
How much will it be if I go over the rental period?
如果我超过租期要加多少钱?
Can I drop the car off at any of your branches?
我能在你们任何一个分公司还车吗?
What's the drop_off charge?
到目的地还车多少钱?
I'd like to buy insurance.
我想买保险。
Do you need a deposit?
要保证金吗?
What should I do in case of a breakdown or an accident?
如果出现故障或车祸我该怎么办?
What's the speed limit here?
这里车速限制多少?
Can I park here?
我能在此停车吗?
Is it all right to park here just for a second?
在此停一下可以吗?
How many miles is Baltimore from here?
从这里到巴的摩尔有几英里?
How long does it take to Boston?
到波士顿要多久?
Is there a gasoline station nearby?
这附近有加油站吗?
How far is the nearest gas station?
最近的加油站有多远?
B:May I help you?
我能效劳什么吗?
A:Fill it up,please.
请加满。
B:Premium or regular?
高级的还是普通的?
A:Regular,please.
普通的,请。
Five gallons of gas,please.
请加5加仑。
Ten dollars,please.
请加10美元。
How much is it per gallon?
每加仑多少钱?
B:Shall I check the water and the oil?
我能检查水和机油吗?
A:Yes,please.
是的,请。
Please check the oil.
请检查机油。
Put in a pint of oil,please.
请加1品脱的机油。
I'd like to have the oil changed.
我想换机油。
The left rear tire is low.
左后轮胎气压太低。
I've got a flat.
我爆胎了。
Please check the brakes.
请检查刹车。
Could you adjust the brakes?
你能调整刹车吗?
Charge the battery,please.
请将电瓶充电。
Please check the radiator.
请检查冷却器。
Please wash the car.
请洗车。
Please clean the windshield.
请清洗挡风玻璃。
A:I want to return this car.
我想还车。
B:Yes,sir.Could I see your contract?
好的,先生,我能看一下你的合约吗?
B:Did you buy any gasoline,sir?
你有没有加油?先生。
A:Yes,I did.This is the receipt.It was $28.
是的,我加了,这是收据,28美元。
B:Well then,the total charge will be $285.
好,总共285美元。
Where is the information counter?
服务台在哪里?
I want to take a sightseeing bus.
我想坐游览车。
Could you arrange a ticket for me?
你能帮我买张车票吗?
I want to go to Boston.
我想去波士顿。
Is there any bus that goes to Boston directly?
有没有直接去波士顿的车?
Where can I catch a bus to go to Boston?
我在哪里可坐到去波士顿的车?
Which bus line stops at Hudson Street?
哪路公共汽车会在哈得逊街停?
What gate does the bus for Chicago leave from?
去芝加哥的公共汽车在哪个剪票口?
May I have a time schedule,please?
我可以要一份时刻表吗?
When is the next bus for Boston?
去波士顿的下班车什么时候发车?
How often is the No.5 bus?
5路车多久一班?
How long will it take by bus?
搭公共汽车要多久?
Where is the ticket window?
售票口在哪里?
Do I pay on the bus?
我在车上买票吗?
A one_way ticket to Boston,please.
请买一张去波士顿的单程车票。
One Round trip to Philadelphia,please.
请买一张去费城的往返车票。
A:Excuse me,do you go to Third and Twenty_seventh?
请问,这班车到第3街27号吗?
B:No,not this one.Take No.5.
不,不是这路车,坐5路吧。
Is this the bus going to Boston?
这班车去波士顿吗?
I'd like to go to Fifth Avenue.What's the fare,please?
我想去第5街,请问车费是多少?
What time do we get to Boston?
我们什么时候到波士顿?
Is Boston the end of the line?
波士顿是这路车的终点站吗?
Is Hudson Street the third stop?
哈得逊街是第3站吗?
Please let me know when we get to Hudson Street.
当我们到哈得逊街时请告诉我。
Let me off when we get to Hudson Street.
当我们到哈得逊街时请告诉我下车。
Let me off at the next stop,please.
下一站请让我下车。
Which stop is closest to Lincoln Center?
哪一站最靠近林肯中心?
Where do I get off for the beach?
去海边要在哪里下车?
Where can I transfer to a bus for Market Street?
去商业街要在哪里换车。
May I have a subway route map?
我可不可以要一份地铁线路图?
I'd like a train schedule?
我想要一份火车时刻表好吗?
Is there a straight train from here to there?
从这里到那里有没有直达火车?
What track does the train for Boston leave from?
去波士顿的火车在几道发车?
Does the express train stop at San Diego?
这班特快车停靠圣地亚哥吗?
How often do the trains run?
火车多久一班?
What time does the last train leave?
最后一班火车几点出发?
Where can I get a ticket?
哪里可买到票?
A one_way to Los Angeles,please.
请买一张去洛杉矶的单程票。
How much is the fare to Washington?
去华盛顿的票价多少?
What's the one_way fare?
单程票票价多少?
What's round trip fare?
往返票票价多少?
What's the express charge?
快车票票价多少?
I'd like to reserve a berth.
我想预订一张卧铺。
I'd like to reserve a roomette.
我想预订一个小房间。
Will you show me how to use this vending machine?
你能告诉我如何使用自动售票机吗?
A:I'd like to reserve a seat to Boston.Can I get a seat on today's 3:30p.m.?
我想订张去波士顿的座票,今天下午3点半的那班车有座位吗?
B:I'm sorry,it's already full.
抱歉,全满了。
A:Oh.How about the 5:30p.m.?
哦,那下午5点半那班呢?
Coach,please.
普通座位,请。
What time should I be at the station?
我几点要到车站?
Is this the right platform for Boston?
这是去波士顿的站台吗?
When is the next train for Boston?
去波士顿的下一班火车是什么时间发车?
Does the local leave from this platform?
普通列车是在这站台开的吗?
Is this the right train for Boston?
这是去波士顿的火车吗?
Is the train for Chicago running often?
去芝加哥的火车车次多吗?
What time does the train for Boston leave?
去波士顿的火车什么时候出发?
Excuse me.Is this seat taken?
请问,这座位有人坐吗?
Excuse me.Could you move over a little,please?
对不起,请你稍微移一下好吗?
Would you let me know when the train comes to Flushing?
当火车到Flushing的时候请通知我好吗?
Do you know where the conductor is?
你知道列车长在哪里吗?
Is there a dining car on the train?
这火车上有餐车吗?
Where are we now?
我们现在到哪里了?
Would you call a cab for me?
你能帮我叫辆出租车吗?
Will you call me a cab,please?
请你帮我叫辆出租车好吗?
Is my cab waiting?
我的出租车来了吗?
Where can I find a limousine?
哪里我能搭小型巴士?
Is there a taxi stand near here?
这附近有出租车停靠站吗?
Is this taxi free?
这出租车没人坐吗?
Take me to the airport,please.
请送我去机场。
Take me to this address,please.
请送我到这地址。
Do you know where this address is ?
你知道这地址在哪里吗?
How much will it be?
多少钱?
Can you take me there for under ten dollars?
你能不超过10美元钱送我到那里吗?
Please hurry,I'm late.
请快点儿,我迟了。
Stop here,please.
请在这里停。
Stop in front of that building,please.
请在那栋建筑物前停。
Let me off here.
让我在这里下车。
How much is the fare?
车钱多少?
You're overcharging me.
你多算了。
A:Hello,is this reservation office?
喂,预订处吗?
B:Yes.May I help you?
是的,我能效劳什么吗?
A:I'd like to have a seat on your flight for Taibei on October 8.
我想坐你们10月8日去台北的班机。
B:We have flight 778 and flight 878 on October 8,but both flights are fully booked.
10月8日我们有778和878次班机,但两个班次都订满了,
Would you like us to put you on our waiting list for both flights?
你要我把你登记在这两班次的候补名单上吗?
A:Yes,please.My name is Terry Lin.I'm staying at the Hilton Hotel.
是的,我叫泰利?林,我住在希尔顿饭店。
Where can I make a reservation?
什么地方我可以预订?
I want to reserve a seat from New York to Los Angeles.
我要预订从纽约到洛杉矶的座位。
Could you tell me my reservation number,please?
请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗?
How much is the airfare from New York to Los Angeles?
从纽约到洛杉矶的机票多少钱?
Do you have any flights to Miami?
你们有飞迈阿密的班机吗?
What time does flight 778 arrive in Taibei?
778次班机什么时候到台北?
Do I have to reconfirm?
我需要再确认吗?
Can I reconfirm by phone?
我能用电话再确认吗?
B:This is Pan American.May I help you?
泛美航空公司,我能效劳什么吗?
A:My name is Terry Lin.I want to reconfirm my reservation.
我叫泰利?利,我要确认我的预订。
B:What's your flight number?
你的班次号码多少?
A:I'm on flight 724 to Taibei on September 3,Saturday.
724班次9月3日星期六往台北。
B:Your name,please?
请问你的姓名?
A:Terry Lin.Lin is my family name.
泰利?林,林是我的姓。
B:How do you spell it?
怎么拼?
A:That's L_I_N,Lin.
是L—I—N,林。
This is Terry Lin.I'd like to reconfirm for flight number 724 on September 3.
我是泰利?林,我要再确认9月3日的724班次。
My reservation number is 2679.
我的预约号码是2679。
I made a reservation in Taibei.
我在台北预订过的。
Could you check it again,please?
请你再查一遍好吗?
B:What can I do for you?
我能为你效劳什么吗?
A:I'd like to change a reservation for flight number 103 on 17 May.
我想变更5月17日103次班机的预订。
B:What date and flight number would you perfer?
你要改哪一天哪一个班次?
A:I'd like to fly on the 16th,on the same flight.
我想16日同班次走。
Could you change my flight date?
你能变更我的起飞日期吗?
I'd like to cancel my reservation for the flight on September 26,and book one on September 29 instead,please.
我想取消9月26日班机的预订,另订一张9月29日的。
Please cancel my flight for Saturday the flight.
请取消我5号星期六的班机。
Where is the TWA office?
TWA 航空公司的办公室在哪里?
What is the check_in time?
办理登记时间是什么时候?
What is the boarding time?
登机时间是什么时候?
Is the flight for Taibei on time?
飞台北的班机准时吗?
What is the gate number for China Air Lines to Taibei?
中华航空公司往台北的班机是几号登机门?
B:Which would you prefer,a smoking or a non_smoking seat?
你喜欢可吸烟座位还是禁止吸烟座位?
A:A non_smoking seat,please.
请给我一个禁止吸烟座位。
I'd like a window seat,please.
我想要一个靠窗的座位。
I'd like a seat on the aisle,please.
我想要一个靠走道的座位。
Please show me the seating plan.
请让我看座位图。