(单词翻译:单击)
P:I'm sorry,ma'am.you can't stop here.
对不起,夫人,这里是不能停车的。
D:I'm sorry,Officer.I'm waiting for someone.
对不起,警官,我在等人。
P:You can't stop here,ma'am.
你不能在这里停车,女士。
D:May I stop here for a few minutes?I'm waiting for someone.
我可以在这里停几分钟吗?我在等人。
P:Yes,for a few minutes.Don't leave your car,please.
是的,停几分钟可以,请不要下车。
P:This is a one_way street.
这是单行道。
D:I'm sorry,I didn't see the sign.
对不起,我没看到标志。
P:Please turn around and go back.
请调转方向向回走。
P:May I see your driver's license?
你的驾照让我看看好吗?
D:Yes.What's the matter,Officer?
是的,有什么不对吗?警官。
P:You were going 65 kilometers an hour.
你的车速是每小时65公里。
The speed limit is 40 kilometers.
时速限制是40公里。
You made a left turn.
你左转了。
You passed a car on the left.
你从左侧超车了。
You were driving recklessly.
你疯狂驾车。
You went through a red light.
你闯红灯了。
D:I'm sorry,Officer.
对不起,警官。
P:Don't do it again.Watch the signs carefully.
不要再犯,仔细看清标志。
D:I'd like to find the house of Tom Tian.
我要找汤姆?田先生家。
P:What is his address?
他的住址是几号?
D:145,Nanhai Road.
南海路145号。
P:Here it is.I'll draw you a map.You go straight ahead to the first stop light.Turn left.Go about two blocks.
就在这儿,我画一张地图给你,你向前直走到第一个红绿灯,左转,再走两个路口,
Here is a shoe store.Here is a candy store.Turn right.That is Nanhai Road.Here is Mr.Tian's name and address.Show this to someone,please.
这里有一间鞋店,这里是一家糖果店,右转,那就是南海路,这是田先生的姓名和地址,请拿给附近的人看。
D:Thank you very much.
非常谢谢你。
P:You're welcome.
不谢。
D:Where is the Korean Embassy?
韩国大使馆在哪里?
P:It's in...Road. Give this to a taxi driver.
在……路,拿这个给出租车司机。
D: Where is the International House?
国际学舍在哪里?
P:It's in Xin_Hai Road.Do you know where Taiwan University is?
在辛亥路,你知道台湾大学在哪里吗?
D:Yes.
是的。
P:Go to Taiwan University.Ask someone there.
去台湾大学,在那儿问人。
D:Do you know where...Theater is?
你知道……剧场在哪里吗?
P:No,I'm sorry,I don't.Do you have the address?
不,对不起,我不知道,你有地址吗?
D:No,I don't.
不,我没有。
P:What place is the theater near?
那剧场靠近什么地方?
D:Near the La_La Building.
靠近来来大厦。
P:I know where the La_La Building is.
我知道来来大厦在哪里。