(单词翻译:单击)
A:I'd like to make reservations for two to New York.Do you have anything in Economy Class for this Saturday?
我要预订到纽约的两个座位,周六的经济舱有空位吗?
B:Just a moment,please.I'll check.
请稍候,我查查看。
B:Yes,sir,we have two seats available on TWA Flight 502 at 10:30a.m.Will that be all right?
是的,先生,环球航空公司上午10点30分的502次班机有两个空位,可以吗?
A:Well,we have to be there by noon.Don't you have anything earlier?
嗯,我们中午前要到那里,你们没有早一点的吗?
B:Let me see...Yes,there's an 8:15 flight with two Economy Class seats available.It gets to New York at 10:45.How's that?
我看看……,是的,8点15分的班机经济舱有两个空位,10点45分到达纽约,怎么样?
A:That'll be fine.
可以。
B:All right.Was that round_trip or one_way?
好的,单程还是往返票?
A:One_way,please.
单程票。
B:That's three hundred and fifty dollars altogether,sir.The flight number and boarding gate are indicated on your tickets.
总共要350美元,先生,班机号码和登机门标在你的机票上。
A:Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
B:Our pleasure,sir.Have a good trip.
为你服务是我们的荣幸,先生,祝你旅途愉快。
A:May I help you?
有什么我能为你效劳的吗?
B:Yes,I'd like to reserve an Economy Class seat to San Francisco on your Flight 903.Are there any seats available for tomorrow?
是的,我要预订你们到旧金山903班次一个经济舱座位,明天有空位吗?
A:I'm sorry,sir.All the seats are reserved.
对不起,先生,都客满了。
B:Oh,I see.In that case,how about a Saturday flight?
哦,我明白了,如果这样的话,周六的班次如何?
A:Just a second.I'll check...Yes,sir,we do have an available seat on Northwest Flight 901.
请稍候,我查查看……,是的,先生,西北航空公司901班次有空位。
B:What time does it take off?
几点起飞?
A:Nine a.m.,sir.And it gets to San Francisco at 2:30.
上午9点,先生,2点半到达旧金山。
B:That's fine.I'll take it.
好的,我就买它了。
I'd like two seats on today's Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit,please.
我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。
I'd like to make reservations for two seats on your flight leaving at noon for Washington.
我要订两张你们航空公司中午起飞到华盛顿的机票。
Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10a.m.next Monday?
你们有下周一大约上午10点起飞到纽约的班机吗?
What's the fare to New York,Economy Class?
去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱?
Please reserve one seat,Economy Class,on this flight.
请预订这班次经济舱的一个座位。
Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?
请帮我预订明天飞芝加哥的座位好吗?
I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
我会在机场柜台拿机票。
My contact address is Room 105 at the Park Hotel.
我的联络地址是公园旅馆105房。
Where(When) do I pick up the ticket?
我在什么地方(时候)拿机票?
airline company
航空公司
propeller plane
螺旋浆飞机
jet
喷气式飞机
jumbo jet
大型喷气式客机
domestic flight
国内航次
overseas flight
国际航次
fare
票价
air fare
航空票价
first class
头等舱
economy class;tourist class
经济舱;旅游舱
flight
班次
regular flight
正常班次
extra flight
临时班次
airline ticket;plance ticket
机票
arrival time
到达时间
departure time
出发时间
gate number
登机门号码
one_way
单程
round_trip
往返程
flight_number
班次号码
travel insurance
旅行保险
accident insurance
意外保险
A:Good morning.Thank you for calling American Airlines.May I help you?
早上好,谢谢你打电话来美国航空公司,有什么我能效劳的吗?
B:Yes,I'd to reconfirm my reservation.
是的,我想再确认我的预订。
A:Yes,sir.I'll need your name and flight number,please.
好的,先生,请告诉我您的姓名和班次号码。
B:My name is Shen,Henry Shen.I'v booked on Flight 302,on October 21st.
我姓沈,亨利?沈,我订了10月21日的302班机。
A:Just a moment while I check,sir.
请稍候,我查查看,先生。
A:Yes,Mr.Shen,we have your reservation on that flight to New York.
是的,沈先生,我们登记有你的预订在那班往纽约的班机上。
B:That's fine.Thank you very much for checking.
好的,非常谢谢你的查对。
I'm calling to reconfirm my reservation.
我打电话来是要再确认我的预订。
I'd like to reconfirm my reservation on Flight 15 for next Friday.My name is Tian.
我要再确认我下周五15次班机的预订,我姓田。
Would you please check my reservation?I have a reservation on Pan Am Flight 579 on October 21st from New York to Chicago.
请你查一下我的预订好吗?我预订了10月21日泛美航空公司579班机从纽约到芝加哥。
flight number
班机号码
departure time
出发时间
arrival time
到达时间
connecting plane
转机