交通英语口语附字幕:搭公共汽车
日期:2009-10-23 16:48

(单词翻译:单击)

1.May I ask you a little favor?
请你帮我个忙好吗?
2.Yes,please.
好的,请说。
3.When can I catch the bus for Tianmu?
去天母的公共汽车我在哪里乘?
4.At the bus stop in front of that drugstore on the next street.
在下条街那个药房前面的公共汽车站。
5.How do I know the bus bound for Tianmu?
我怎么知道那辆公共汽车是往天母的呢?
6.You will notice the route number six on the front of the bus.And you should get off at the fifth stop.
你要注意公共汽车前面写的是6路车,而且你要在第5站下车。
7.What is the fare?
车费要多少?
8.Seven dollar only.
只要7美元。
9.Thank you very much for your kindness.
非常谢谢你的帮忙。
10.Here comes the bus!You had better hurry up.
车子来了!你最好快一点儿。
11.Where can I get a bus to the zoo?
到哪里搭共公汽车可以到动物园?
You can get the bus in front of the city hall.
你可以到市政厅前搭公共汽车。
12.Does this bus go to the United Nations Head_quarters?
这辆公共汽车是不是开到联合国总部?
13.Which bus goes downtown?
哪一路车开往市区呢?
Bus No.2 does.
2路车开往市区。
14.How many stops are there from here to the museum?
从这里到博物馆有几站呢?
It's the third stop.
3站。
15.How much is the fare to Ala Moana Shopping Center?
到Ala Moana购物中心的车费多少?
A quarter,and it's a uniform fare.
2角5分,是公定价格。
16.What's the number of the bus to the harbor?
几路公共汽车开往港口呢?
It's No.1.
1路车。
17.Please tell me when we arrive at seventh street.
请告诉我什么时候会到第7街。
18.Please let me off at the next stop.
下一站请让我下车。
19.How long does it take to get there?
到那里需要多长时间呢?
It takes about fifteen minutes.
大约要15分钟。
20.Do I have to change buses?
我要换车吗?
No,you don't.The stop you want to get off is the terminal.
不用,你下的站是终点站。
21.Pardon me,where do I catch the bus to town?
对不起,到哪里去乘公共汽车进城?
22.The bus station is on the next corner,one block north of here.
公共汽车站在此地北方,下一条街的转角处。
23.When's the next bus for Taibei?
下一班往台北的公共汽车什么时间开?
24.They run every half hour.The next one will be at 18:30.
每半小时开一班,下一班是6时30分。
25.How often do the buses run?
公共汽车怎么发车?
26.I don't know.Ask someone at the station.
我不知道,你去问车站的人吧。
27.Where do I get on the bus?
我在哪儿乘公共汽车?
28.You get on the bus at First Street.
你在第一街上公共汽车。
29.Where do I get off the bus?
我在哪儿下车?
30.You get off the bus at Tenth Street.
你在第10街下车。
31.Where do we get on the train?
我们到哪儿坐火车?
32.We get on the train in Taibei.
我们在台北上火车。
33.Where do we get off the train?
我们在哪儿下火车?
34.We get off the train in Gaoxiong.
我们在高雄下火车。
35.Does this bus go to the train station?
这辆公共汽车开往火车站吗?
36.Yes,this bus goes to the train station.
是的,这辆公共汽车是开往火车站的。
37.Are you riding the bus to town?
你在乘公共汽车进城吗?
38.Yes,I am.
是的。
39.Is your friend taking the train to Taibei?
你的朋友在乘火车去台北吗?
40.Yes,he is.
是的。
41.Are your parents living here now?
你的双亲现在往在这儿吗?
42.Yes,they are.
是的,他们是。
43.Will the bus be crowded?
公共汽车会很拥挤吗?
44.The bus will be crowded.
公共汽车很拥挤。
45.Does the passenger hope to find a seat?
乘客希望找个座位吗?
46.The passenger hopes to find a seat.
乘客希望找个座位。
47.Do they want to go to the city today?
他们今天要到城里去吗?
48.They want to go to the city today.
他们今天要到城里去。
1.steering_wheel
方向盘
2.clutch
离合器
3.brake
刹车
4.accelerator
油门
5.gear lever
变速杆
6.direction indicator
方向指示器
7.wind_screen
挡风玻璃
8.head_light
头灯
9.tail_lamp
尾灯
10.tyre
轮胎
11.driving seat
驾驶座
12.front seat
前座
13.engine trouble
引擎故障
14.puncture;flat tyre
爆胎
15.garage
车库
16.park a car
停车

分享到
重点单词
  • routen. 路线,(固定)线路,途径 vt. 为 ... 安排
  • gearn. 齿轮,传动装置,设备,工具 v. 使适应于,以齿轮
  • indicatorn. 指示器,指示剂 [计算机] 指示符
  • faren. 路费,食物 vi. 过活,进展,进食 vi.
  • blockn. 街区,木块,石块 n. 阻塞(物), 障碍(物)
  • levern. 杠杆,似杠杆之工具 vt. 撬开,使用杠杆
  • braken. 闸,刹车,制动器 v. 刹车 n. 矮树林,
  • pardonn. 原谅,赦免 vt. 宽恕,原谅
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • terminaln. 终端机,终点,终点站,末端 adj. 末端的,终点