(单词翻译:单击)
If you've got a minute, could I just check a couple of points about insurance?
如果你有时间,我能查一下保险事项吗?
I got one policy through the post but I'd like to see if yours is better.
我从邮局那里得到了一个保险单,但是我想看看你们的是不是更好。
Fine.What would you like to know?
好的,你想知道什么?
Well,the one I've got has benefits and then the maximum amount you can claim.Is that like yours?
我这个有一些福利并且可以最大化索赔,你们也这样吗?
Yes,that's how most of them are.
是的,多数都是这样。
Well,the first thing is cancellation.
第一个是关于取消。
If the holiday's cancelled on the policy I've got,you can claim £8,000.
我这个政策上写的是如果假期取消,你可以索赔8000英镑。
We can improve on that,Ms Nash.
纳什女士,我们可以在这方面改进。
For Greek Island holidays,our maximum is £10,0,i00.
对于希腊岛度假,我们最高是一万英镑。
That's good - of course our holiday won't even cost £1,000 together!
很好,当然我们的假期一共也要不了1000英镑!
It's still sensible to have good cover.Now,if you go to hospital,we allow £600. Yes,mine's similar.
它还有一些其他很好的保障。如果你去了医院,我们会给予600英镑。-是的,和我的一样。
And we also allow a relative to travel to your holiday resort.
另外,我们还允许一名亲属到你的度假区来。
My policy just says their representative will help you.
我这个政策上只说他们的代理人会帮助你。
You can see there's another difference there.
你可以看到还有其他不同的地方。
And what happens if you don't get on the plane?
如果你没上飞机会怎么样?
Nothing,as far as I can see on this form.
就我从这张表上没有看到。
Don't you have missed departure?
你没有错过出发时间吗?
No,I'll just jot that down.
没有,我记一下。
We pay up to £1,000 for that,depending on the reason.
根据原因,我们对此支付1000英镑。
And we're particularly generous about loss of personal belongings - up to £3,000,but not more than £500 for a single item.
我们对个人物品的丢失赔偿很慷慨,最多3000英镑,但是每件不超过500英镑。
Then I'd better not take my laptop!
我最好别带笔记本电脑了!
Not unless you insure it separately.
除非你为它单独投保。
OK - thanks very much for your time - you've really been helpful.
好的,非常感谢你,你帮了我很多。
Can I get back to you? Your name is?
我能再打给你吗?你的名字是?
Ben - Ludlow.That's L-U-D-L-O-W.I'm the Assistant Manager here.
本·拉德洛。L-U-D-L-O-W。我是这里的经理助理。
I'll give you my number.It's 081260 543216.
我给你我的电话。081260 543216。
But didn't phone 08126 567294?
但是我打的不是081260 567294吗?
That's what I've got on the paper.
这是我从纸上看到的。
That's the main switchboard.
那是总机。
I've given you my direct line.
我给你的是我的直拨电话。
Right,thank you...
好的,非常感谢。