(单词翻译:单击)
Well,to speak frankly,I read my notes too!
坦白地说,我也读了我的笔记!
At the time,it was a relief to do it this way,
当时这么做让人感觉很放松,
but actually when I had finished,
但是其实当我结束后,
I didn't feel any real sense of satisfaction.
我没有感到任何的满足感。
I didn't feel positive about the experience at all.
我无法肯定这种经历。
That's a pity.You know,although I was pleased with my presentation,
真可惜。尽管我对我的演讲满意,
I am not so pleased with my actual performance right now in the tutorials -
但是我不满意我在课堂上的实际表现。
during the whole semester I've not said anything in our tutorial discussions.Not a word.
整个学期我在讨论课上一言未发。一个字也没说过。
Really,Spiros?Why's that?Do the other students talk too much?
是吗,Spiros?为什么会这样?其他学生说的太多了吗?
It's partly that,but it's mostly because I have had no confidence to speak out.
有一部分是这个原因,但是多数是因为我没有勇气畅所欲言。
Their style of speaking is so different - it's not the style we were used to during the course.
他们的讲话风格与我们上课时的风格很不一样。
They use so many colloquialisms,
他们用很多的口语,
they're not very polite and sometimes there seems to be no order in their discussion.
他们不是很有礼貌,有时他们的讨论似乎没有秩序。
Also,they are very familiar with each other,
而且,他们对彼此很熟悉,
so because they know each other's habits, they can let each other into the discussion.
所以他们知道彼此的习惯,也就很容易让对方加入讨论。
You're right,Spiros,I've experienced that too.
你说得对,Spiros,我也有这种体会。