(单词翻译:单击)
Greek Island Holidays,can I help you?
希腊岛度假,需要帮忙吗?
Yes,I hope so.I have a friend who's just come back from Corfu and she's recommended some apartments in Arilas.
是的,我希望是。我有一个朋友刚从科孚岛回来,她推荐了一些在阿里拉斯的公寓。
She thought they might be on your list.
她认为你们的名单上会有这些。
Arilas,Arilas,let me see.
阿里拉斯,阿里拉斯,让我看看。
Can you give me the names?
你能告诉我名字吗?
Yes,the first's Rose Garden Apartments.
好的,第一个是玫瑰园公寓。
I'd like to go with another friend in the last week of October.
我想在十月的最后一周和另一个朋友去。
Well,we've got a lovely studio flat available at that time.
那时候我们有一个美丽的一居室公寓可以使用。
I'm sure you'd enjoy the entertainment programme there too,with Greek dancing in the restaurant.
我肯定你还会喜欢那里的娱乐节目,饭店里有希腊舞蹈。
And the cost for each of us? £219.
我们每个人要多少钱?219英镑。
That sounds very reasonable!
听起来很合理!
I'm just jotting down some notes.
我记一下笔记。
Now the second one she mentioned was called Blue Bay.
现在,她提到的第二家叫做蓝色海湾。
Blue Bay?Yes,in fact that's very popular and it has some special features. Really?
蓝色海湾?是的,事实上这个非常受欢迎,它还有一些特色。真的吗?
The main attraction is the large swimming pool with salt water.
它的主要景点是大型盐水游泳池。
Much healthier,I understand.
更健康,我明白。
That's right.And it isn't far from the beach,either - only 300 metres,and only around half a kilometre to some shops,so you don't have to be too energetic.
没错。它离海滩不远,只有300米的距离,离一些商店只有半公里左右的路程,所以你不会消耗很多体力。
Is it much more expensive than the first one?
它比第一个贵很多吗?
Let me just check.I think at the time you want to go it's around £260 - no £275 to be exact.
让我查查。我想你来的时候应该是260英镑左右,不,确切的说是275英镑。
Right,I've got that.Now there are just two more apartments to ask you about.
好的,我记下了。现在我还有两个公寓要咨询。
Um,I can't read my own writing!Something to do with sun...Sunshine,is it?
我看不懂我的笔迹了!跟太阳……阳光有关的,是吗?
I think you meant the Sunshade Apartments.They're on a mountainside. Any special features?
我想你说的是天棚公寓。它们在山坡上。有什么特色吗?
Yes,each room has its own sun terrace and there are shared barbecue facilities. Sounds lovely!
是的。每个房间都自带阳光露台,还可以共享烧烤设施。-听起来不错!
Yes,it is rather well-equipped.It also provides water sports - it has its own beach.There are facilities forwater-skiing.
是的,它的设施很齐全。它还提供水上运动,它有自己的海滩,还有滑水运动的设备。
Any kite-surfing?My friend's quite keen.
有风筝冲浪吗?我朋友很喜欢这个。
Not at the hotel but I'm sure you'll find some in Arilas.
酒店里没有,但是我肯定你会在阿里拉斯找到。
There's also satellite TV in the apartments.
公寓里还有卫星电视。
And how much is that one? £490 with two sharing.
这个多少钱?。双人490英镑
You mean £245 each?
你是说一个人245英镑?
I'm afraid not!Each person has to pay that amount and there must be at least two in an apartment.
恐怕不是!每个人都得付那么多钱,而且必须至少一个公寓里有俩人。
I don't think that would be within our budget,unfortunately.And the last one sounds a bit expensive too - the Grand!
不幸的是,我觉得这不在我们的预算之内。最后一个听起来也有点贵,格兰德!
Actually it's quite reasonable.
事实上这个价格很合理。
It's an older style house with Greek paintings in every room,and a balcony outside.
它是老式住宅,每个房间里都有希腊绘画,外面有一个阳台。
Sound nice.What are the views like?
听起来不错。景色怎么样?
Well,there are forests all round and they hide a supermarket just dow the road,so that's very useful for allyour shopping needs.There's a disco in the area too.
周围都是森林,路边藏着一家超市,所以这能满足你的购物需求。那里还有一家舞厅。
And the price? £319 at that time,but if you leave it till November it goes down by 40%. Too late,I'm afraid.
价格呢?-那时候是319英镑,但是如果你11月来会降价40%。恐怕太晚了。
Well,why don't i send you a brochure with full details,Ms...?
我发给你一份写有详细信息的宣传册怎么样,请问您是?-纳什。
Nash.But don't worry about that.I'm coming to Upminster soon and I'll call and get one.I just wanted to get an idea first.
不过不用担心。我很快就去阿布敏斯特,我会打电话领取的。我只是想事先了解一下。
Well,that's fine.We've got plenty here when you come.
好的,你来的时候,我们这里还有很多。