剑桥雅思9真题听力 第18期Test2(3-2)
日期:2013-07-18 19:53

(单词翻译:单击)

How do you think the students would feel about that, Jun?
琼,你觉得学生们对此怎么看?
Well, the library is big enough to incorporate the Self-Access Centre, but it wouldn't be like a class activity anymore.
图书馆有足够的空间容纳自习室,但是这样就不再像课堂活动了。
Our main worry would be not being able to go to a teacher for advice.
我们主要的担心是这样就无法找老师寻求意见了。
I'm sure there would be plenty of things to do but we really need teachers to help us choose the best activities.
我肯定那里会有很多事情要做,但是我们真的需要老师帮我们选择最佳的活动。
Well, there would still be a teacher present and he or she would guide the activities of the students,
那里仍然会有一位老师在场,他或她将指导学生的活动,
we wouldn't just leave them to get on with it.
我们不会置之不理。
Yes, but I think the students would be much happier keeping the existing set-up;
是的,但是我认为学生们更希望保持现状,
they really like going to hte Self-Access Centre with their teacher and staying together as a group to do activities.
他们很喜欢和老师一起去自习室,一起做活动。
If we could just improve the resources and facilities, I think it would be fine.
如果我们可以只是改善资源和设施,我觉得就很好。
Is the cost going to be a problem?
经费是问题吗?
It's not so much the expense that I'm worried about,
我担心的不是费用问题,
and we've certainly got room to do it, but it's the problem of timetabling a teacher to be in there outside class hours.
而且我们也有地方,但是问题是在课外时间给老师排课。
If we're going to spend a lot of money on equipment and resources,
如果我们要在设备和资源上花很多钱,
we really need to make sure that everything is looked after properly.
我们真的要确保一切事情都能得到妥善处理。
Anyway, let's make some notes to see just what needs doing to improve the Centre.
总之,让我们记下笔记,看看改善中心需要做什么事。

分享到