(单词翻译:单击)
Read the first paragraph of Hansel and Gretel.
读《韩塞尔与葛雷特》的第一段
Think about how the fairy tale will continue.
思考这个童话将如何继续 。
Then read the rest of the story.
然后读故事剩下的部分 。
Hansel and Gretel
韩塞尔与葛雷特
Hansel and Gretel lived near a forest with their father and stepmother.
韩塞尔和葛雷特与他们的父亲和继母住在森林附近 。
One year, the weather was so dry that no food would grow.
有一年,天气太干旱了,以至于粮食作物都没有长出来 。
The wife told her husband that unless he left the children to die in the forest, the whole family would die.
妻子告诉丈夫,如果他不把孩子们扔到森林里饿死,整个家庭就会灭亡 。
Gretel heard this, and Hansel made a plan to save himself and his sister.
葛雷特听到了这件事,韩塞尔制订了一个计划,来拯救自己和妹妹 。
SCENE ONE: ______________
场景一:
Did you hear our stepmother planning to kill us?
你听到了吗?继母正计划着杀死我们 。
Don't worry! I have a plan to save us.
不用担心!我有一个拯救我们的计划 。
How can you save us?
你怎样拯救我们?
Be quiet! I'm going outside to get something in the moonlight.
保持安静!我要到外面的月光下取些东西 。
Now, go to sleep.
现在,去睡觉 。
SCENE TWO: ______________
场景二:
Get up, lazy children!
起床了,懒惰的孩子!
Yes, dears. You must come with me to the forest to get wood.
是的,亲爱的孩子们 。你们必须和我一起去森林弄里些柴火 。
Here's some bread. Don't eat it until you get to the forest.
这儿有一些面包,你们到了森林里才能吃 。
SCENE THREE: ______________
场景三:
Hansel, what are you doing?
韩塞尔,你正在做什么?
I'm dropping white stones along the way.
我正在沿路扔白色的石头 。
Unless I do, we'll be lost.
如果我不这样做,我们将会迷路的 。
Tonight, when the moon is shining bright, we'll be able to see the stones.
今晚,当明月照耀时,我们就能看到这些石头 。
SCENE FOUR: ______________
场景四:
You bad children! What a long time you slept in the forest!
你们这些坏孩子!你们在森林里睡了这么久!
We thought you were never coming back.
我们以为你们永远不回来了 。
Now, go to bed.
现在去睡觉 。
As soon as you wake up, you must go to the forest with your father.
起床后,你们就必须和父亲到森林里去 。
What, again? I want to go out to look at the moon.
什么,还去?我想出去看看月亮 。
No. You can't go out now.
不行,你现在不能出去 。
SCENE FIVE: ______________
场景五:
What can we do? You have no more stones.
我们该怎么办?你已经没有石头了 。
I'll drop pieces of bread.
那我就扔面包屑吧 。
As soon as the moon rises, we can follow them instead.
月亮一升起来,我们就可以跟随面包屑走了 。
SCENE SIX: ______________
场景六:
I can't see any bread on the ground.
地上没有面包屑了 。
Maybe it was the birds.
可能让鸟给吃了 。
Never mind! Just keep walking.
不要紧!继续走 。
Unless we do, we wont find our way out.
除非我们继续走,否则是找不到出去的路的 。
SCENE SEVEN: ______________
场景七:
Hansel, we're really lost!
韩塞尔,我们真的迷路了!
Listen! That bird's song is so beautiful that we should follow it.
听!那只鸟唱得如此动听,我们应该跟着它 。
Look! It's leading us to that wonderful house made of bread, cake and candy.
看!它在把我们带向那座由面包、蛋糕和糖果做成的美妙小屋 。
Let's eat part of the house!
让我们吃掉房子的一部分吧!
(Then they hear an old woman's voice from inside the house. )
(此时,他们听见从房子里面传来一个老妇人的声音 。)
Who is that? Who is brave enough to eat my house?
是谁?谁这么胆大要吃我的房子?
译文为可可英语翻译,未经授权请勿转载!